The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

is this a new single or something? Is it on Lotus?

LOL yes it's on Lotus lol, I don't know if it is or will be an official single but ever since the album preview EVERYONE has demanded that 1 be a single so I think it might just be for the fans (like how everyone demanded Bey officiallly release End Of Time), but we'll see, truth of the matter is this time last year is when Your Body came out, so stopping the era in like Dec. and then restarting it now is odd but yea like you said & its true about her, she does what she wants when she wants, cause I REALLY think she think she doesn't have anything left to prove whether we all think so or not.

• 3 weeks later...

She's such a queen

Next time someone bitches about Christina's attitude or her behavior they need to see this and ask themselves what are they doing and are their favorite artists doing stuff like this. She's my no.2 fave behind Janet and they both do amazing work. Christina is involved with organizations for hunger and Janet is involved with AMFAR for AIDS. Love them both and they're true artists and genuine human beings.
  • Upvote 1