The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Um......

This is crayola make up This is normal makeup

7~228.jpg78~14.jpg

Exactly! Game don't know what he talking about. You just posted a perfect example. How he gonna say Crayola make-up for the new pic when she barely has any on at all? :sigh:

If she wants to be taken seriously... brown... She looks very attractive in brown...

I think she's too old and 'mommish' for black hair.. once you had a baby.. you're "bad/sexy girl" image floats away.. Which kept her afloat for most of her career..

If she wants to resemble a clown.. red.. or any other unnatural color..

Blonde works but I feel as though its getting old.. switch it up gurl

Jiffy... can you bless us with visual clues in one post so we can judge her accordingly

If she wants to be taken seriously... brown... She looks very attractive in brown...

I think she's too old and 'mommish' for black hair.. once you had a baby.. you're "bad/sexy girl" image floats away.. Which kept her afloat for most of her career..

If she wants to resemble a clown.. red.. or any other unnatural color..

Blonde works but I feel as though its getting old.. switch it up gurl

Jiffy... can you bless us with visual clues in one post so we can judge her accordingly

Yea that wig she's wearing in that gif should be her next hair change, but that red I posted that she had wasn't Janet/Faith/Keyshia REDDD, it was natural looking red.

But yea you do bring up a good point with BLACK hair, but darker works better for her, but BLACK did work for the Stripped era I guess it should stay there.

but for visual aide again I deem this & the gif are perfection and exactly what Im looking for from her

Hang on I'm working on a visual aide for this discussion lol

After putting dozens of hairstyles on her in the last hr, she REALLLLLY could work RED, but I think the time for that was Burlesque or B2B, but a natural red with a almost natural blondish tone or blonde highlights works for a more mature look. And Im absolutely loving chocolate brown on her, thats also a more mature look.

A surprise is the last group of "compromises" I thought I was over "BlondeTina" turns out it's just "BLEACHEDBlondeTina", if she had a natural looking blonde, with some highlights, I think also looks more mature on her

I do think it's time for a major image makeover and the sound & style should follow, like the sexuality should be subtle and there but not the main attraction. Like give us 1 dirty song, and it should remain a album track but go back to the "Hurt's, Beautiful, Can't Hold Us Down, Fighter, Just A Fool, etc." stuff mainly.

That's what I want, but she's pretty damn unpredictable in terms of image & sound, so I can only hope, but as long as she's sangin I'll be there.

Offtopic, she already went 30's-50's sound for B2B........I'd love for her to do a 60's-80's sound.

The browns and the redish brown color you put right before the black looks great

Yea to be honest I like them all that I posted, but I LOVE the natural looking 1's best the natural looking browns, the natural looking reds & blondes. She works the extreme colors too, but the natural colors work best for her especially the older she gets.

• 1 month later...

Aww, OK tho if she put in effort in the Lotus era it's beyond for sure that she would've had more hits, or at least 1, but damn it's REALLLLY REALLY late, like I love the album, but the era is dead, time to move on, she better get her skinnyTina ass back in that studio and put out something that she wants to promote, I'll get around to reviewing the video later. :coffee:

I LOVES THE VIDEO! I thought it was gonna be a Whoops Now-ish but no I dig it (not to say I don't dig Whoops Nowish videos) but it had a great purpose, and I think it captured the songs essence, VERY much wish it was done & out in like Jan-Feb, but for what it is & right now it's great.

I LOVES THE VIDEO! I thought it was gonna be a Whoops Now-ish but no I dig it (not to say I don't dig Whoops Nowish videos) but it had a great purpose, and I think it captured the songs essence, VERY much wish it was done & out in like Jan-Feb, but for what it is & right now it's great.

is this a new single or something? Is it on Lotus?