The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

'LTBL' is the No. 1 dance song in the US. Why are her team just sitting on that?

Thats the question I asked about Your Body & EVERY thing about that era.. (except she did kinda promote Just A fool, but she could've done more for that 1 too). Severe label disputes Im sensing.

'LTBL' is the No. 1 dance song in the US. Why are her team just sitting on that?

She's done with this album. On ALD I saw a thread with an interview in which when asked if LTBL is the next single she gave a classic Mariah type shady response to say no :lol:. I think she's gone into Janet mode and isn't releasing new music until 'it feels right'.

I honestly think she's at work on the next album, Ibet (even if it's not for 5yrs) she's planning on it NOW, and like making sure everything goes right, OR something happens with her deal or something, she's got something brewing is what I say that to say, I sense it. Just like i have with Janet & previously Sade before her album came out, I think somethings going on (which is why I didn't give Janets retirement rumors a 2nd thought). SOMETHING's up......

I LOVE Godtina Aguilerus, but after these last two albums, it seems like she's lost. The decisions or lack of that relates to her career were off. The music was there, but she wasn't relating to people.

I really don't want another album from her so early. She needs to find inspiration and make an honest record. She has the talent and the VOICE to make a great album that can connect with everyone.

She's still lost finding her niche, tbh. I think she should just stick to R&B/Jazz/Soul and appeal to that audience because they seem to respond well to her. Her voice is tailored to those genres, and it's where she sounds best. Pop just isn't for her imo.

• 1 month later...

They're mostly loving it, 1st off SpanishTina always slayed (her 1 spanish album is still 1 of the most successful spanish albums recorded by a American pop singer...J.Lo included) She looks hot in the video, it's actually the best she's looked in years and without the crazy hair colors or styles or crazy costumes, and it's a good duet.

• 2 weeks later...

yes and i'm glad she went to regular blonde instead of the platinum blonde she's had for years

I'm a lil over her as a blonde, Im soooo ready for her to try red for a era or go back to black, but RedTina looked Gorgeous and desserved an era.

normal_004~11.jpg

Or go back to BlachairTina, that's my fave look on her