The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

That one point doesn't tip the scale you say?......................................

Say Something Before Xtina= a song by a unrecognized group that nobody knew or cared about

Say Something After Xtina= Their recognition, their first hit and a top 10 hit on that, performed it not only on her hit show, but at a major award show.......YOU know them now, the world knows them now, they have our attention because of HER name. They can make great music for years and years, and they have your attention now...because of her

That MAJORLY weighs the scale, they owe their careers to her at this point, your dismissed

I didn't know who Sia was until Vocaltina introduced her. It takes a well known artist to introduce certain talent.

I damn sho didn't know who those guys were until Godtina jumped on the track. And she sounds HEAVENLY.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

THIS.KILLED.ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tumblr_my14yqIqdR1s65qwro2_500.jpg

When will it end for Hit-Tina? I wonder what she's doing for her Birthday

It truly won't, much to her doubters and haters dismay everytime she makes 1 wrong move, she goes and makes more than a few right ones, she just wont stop going, tis what makes her great, she keeps going. Successful or not she cant be stopped, and she's gonna keep finding her way and what works for her. :wub:

• Upvote 2

That's crazy and would love to know the source cause You can get the biggest stars for a private gig for A million or 1.5 million

I got it from Toyaz World but she didn't give a source hence the 'apparently'

• 3 weeks later...