The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

It was a legit question.

Janet had the chorus of that song :umm:

I have that version :wub: so much better than the album version

It's not new at all.. It's my music weakness.. -_-

Still no verse was my point, and like Bu said theres also Pretty young thing

Yea it's stuff like what happend with that song tis why I can always testify to never liking Justin before the SB too, like yea that more than likely wasn't his decision for the song to appear on the album.....but it always rubbed me the wrong way..and was something to add on the list....he should've had her be the female on Rock Your Body..

Yea I think I can understand and connect with the vulnerability but, it can't just be that for me

Pretty Young Thing.

Still no verse was my point, and like Bu said theres also Pretty young thing

Yea it's stuff like what happend with that song tis why I can always testify to never liking Justin before the SB too, like yea that more than likely wasn't his decision for the song to appear on the album.....but it always rubbed me the wrong way..and was something to add on the list....he should've had her be the female on Rock Your Body..

Yea I think I can understand and connect with the vulnerability but, it can't just be that for me

She's not a feature technically.. It's not PYT feat. Janet & blah blah.. It's just PYT...

this remix is Say Something feat. Xtina.. despite Xtina not having a verse or just solely the chorus... her vocals are pointless.. I'm not quite sure why they would add a B-lister and not give her her own section of the song

The song is amazing nevertheless.. with Xtina

She's not a feature technically.. It's not PYT feat. Janet & blah blah.. It's just PYT...

this remix is Say Something feat. Xtina.. despite Xtina not having a verse or just solely the chorus... her vocals are pointless.. I'm not quite sure why they would add a B-lister and not give her her own section of the song

The song is amazing nevertheless.. with Xtina

Yea I disagree I think her vocal enhances theirs (by far) for this song, but I already said that. And again Mariah & Whitney went through the same thing, no big deal it's a feature that theres no verse for, it's not the 1st time a major vocalists did such a thing and it won't be the last. It's literally the same case as Mariah being on Babyfaces song, they're greatsongs without them, and with them it's enhanced.

It is

Yea I disagree I think her vocal enhances theirs (by far) for this song, but I already said that. And again Mariah & Whitney went through the same thing, no big deal it's a feature that theres no verse for, it's not the 1st time a major vocalists did such a thing and it won't be the last. It's literally the same case as Mariah being on Babyfaces song, they're greatsongs without them, and with them it's enhanced.

It is

I love that song :wub:

Didn't Xtina shade Gaga though? Or was that the media treating it as shade?

PS I'm PISSED Say Something isn't on UK iTunes. I want their full EP's :(

I don't remember if it was something Xtina said or if it was a media pitting thing where neither side said anything but their "sources" did. Xtina stanned for Gaga on The Voice back in 1 of the older seasons when 1 of the girls on her team did You & I, and Tina was hard on dat bitch, she was like "Gaga gave this song her heart and soul, and you can't touch it if your not willing to do that" and some other stuff along those lines, I just like Tina stanned for my 2nd fave Gaga song.

Gaga always said she loved Christina, but for some reason, the media was pitting them against each other and the stans were ruthless. A lot of them feel Gaga tried to sabotage Christina...I don't see it.

One is an international sensation.. The other a game show host

I don't see how Gaga could sabotage some under her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Empc0_Qb_1I

YESSS GAGA BETTTA STAN! I always felt the same way she did about the comparisons and the nerve of people saying Tina copied Gaga (when again, incase someone done forgot, XTina started the futuristic sound & image before Gaga came on the scene), glad to know she felt the same.

No she didn't :rolleyes: Gaga was already out by the time Keeps Getting Worse happened, which is where the comparison started.

One is an international sensation.. The other a game show host

I don't see how Gaga could sabotage some under her

Sorry you got the wrong Christina again, you just described Milian, we're talking Aguilera, the 1 Gaga just said, Xtina don't host anything, she gets paid to judge on the highest ratted emmy award winning #1 show.

You're right she can't sabatage Milian, but we're talking about Aguilera boo.

DianaYoureDismissedBoo-vi.gif

It really doesn't matter how it all panned out. One is a legend and the other is trying to stay relevant.

iv2fly8ooy6bp.gif

MJOOPYOUSNEAKYBITCHYOU-vi.gif

• Upvote 1