The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

It's better than North West and Blue Ivy though :lol:. At least Summer and Rain are actual names :lol:. Summer on it's own would have been great.

Im sayin, I know/knew girls named Summer, girls here acting like it's "Spring"

Summer is a beautiful name.  I love it.

I agree

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Christina Aguilera Will Release New Music with 2015 Return to 'The Voice'

christina-aguilera_press-2013-650b.jpg

Yesterday we learned that, after two seasons away, Christina Aguilera will take back her judge's chair on NBC's The Voice in early 2015, for season eight. (Shakira and Gwen Stefani took her place in the interim.) But it won't just be Xtina's return to TV -- it'll also be her return to music.

Whether "Fire and Fun" is a song or an album remains to be seen. (Hopefully it's "Fire and Fun," not "#FireAndFun" -- are hashtag songs over yet?)

33-year-old Aguilera has been working on her follow-up to the 2012 album Lotussince April 2014. "So blissful in taking this time for creating all things blossoming new on the horizon," she tweeted at the time. "Album, baby & beautiful music to come." The baby -- Summer Rain Rutler -- was born in August. Now, about that album …

http://www.billboard.com/articles/6281784/christina-aguilera-new-music-2015

New MusicTina. :tear::cry: 

• Upvote 1

:sigh:

Using a reality show to promote a song...

Oh how many times that worked for solo projects *Looks at Mariah Carey, Usher, Britney Spears, etc*

Amd then looks at what it did for Christina's song with A Great Big World... :coffee:

I loved "Stripped" but after that  I stopped following her, now with some of the comments here I might give "Bionic" a listen  :unsure:

Back 2 Basics is better :coffee: , but hey then you have people who for some reason think Bionic is her best album ( :unsure:)