Preview: Ciara’s ‘Basic Instinct’ Album

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick a fork in her. Though there are some cute songs, all the dance songs sound the same and all the slow jams sound the same. No variety at all. And I can't with the over-repetition. But if she wants some life in this album she should release Turn it up. That's the only thing that I can see radio eating up.

Stick a fork in her. Though there are some cute songs, all the dance songs sound the same and all the slow jams sound the same. No variety at all. And I can't with the over-repetition. But if she wants some life in this album she should release Turn it up. That's the only thing that I can see radio eating up.

cuz of Usher

I Like Ciara & Live She Does The Damn Thing BUT This CD Is Wack. 4 of the songs were singles with music videos. 2 songs leaked long time ago. So thats 5 new songs. And of the 5 new ones i only like You Can Get It Wants For Dinner & Yeah I Know (MAYBE). The song with usher is wack. And for her to have been working on this cd for over a year (with push backs) id expect alot more.

Honestly... I wrote her off after she said she would beat Janet in a dance competition.

She I believe she could honestly... In Janet prime though it would be a good battle and would probably be a draw or janet edging her out. Ciara is limber and its fun to watch her dance I haven't really been that impressed by Janets dancing lately... but thats because of gil I guess.

She I believe she could honestly... In Janet prime though it would be a good battle and would probably be a draw or janet edging her out. Ciara is limber and its fun to watch her dance I haven't really been that impressed by Janets dancing lately... but thats because of gil I guess.

Yeah but even if she does think that, she should have answered it differently. Just like if someone asked Chris Brown would he beat Michael Jackson in a dance competition, and he said yeah... all hell would've probably broke loose.