• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is a hit and miss....

Heavy Rotation

Girls Get Your Money

Yeah I Know

Gimmie Dat

^ all catchy songs if everybody and their mama was from ATL. But the point is that everybody ain't from ATL! Start making some damn universal music Ciara!

You Can Get It and Speechless are pretty much the only songs that Basic Bob and Normal Nancy are gonna listen to... and that's if they even like slow R&B songs.

That song with Usher is straight up garbage btw.

She's really a 1 trick pony... there's no growth at all. She keeps making the same record. She's less ambitious on this project which I like, she's just doing her thing without trying to sound or appear more than she is (the interludes on Evolution? the godawful "concept record" Fantasy Ride and the shitty comic art?) but it's just like... this is why you're not A-List boo.

How many different songs does she have some variation of the line "Yeah i know you want me" in it. It is ridiculously repetitive. I think I heard it in at least 3 of the songs and thats just the little clips.

And almost all the choruses are just "repeat name of song 5 times". If it flops she has no one to blame but herself cause this is not quality

I didn't even know this was still coming out....where the fuck is her promo??? her people ain't on their job at all...why is Ride on the album? it came out in the summer and it wasn't a hit....I use to say that Ciara has no musical identity and doesn't know who she wants to be....now I believe she does know who she wants to be...listening to this album, it's clear she wants to be a flop! I just don't get what she's trying to do...does she really feel like these songs will sell her album? I loved Ciara when she first came out...I liked a couple songs on her second album...i've never felt she had it in her to be huge, but I never expected her to be whatever the fuck she's trying to be now...I use to give people the side eye when they said she was a background dancer who got lucky her first time out, but fuck, she just might be....when crunk died she was left in limbo

How many different songs does she have some variation of the line "Yeah i know you want me" in it. It is ridiculously repetitive. I think I heard it in at least 3 of the songs and thats just the little clips.

And almost all the choruses are just "repeat name of song 5 times". If it flops she has no one to blame but herself cause this is not quality

:mellow::mellow::mellow: Is there even a question?

Her problem is no promo and her image. People make careers off of mediocre music so that's not the problem. She's not marketing herself right, she's not out there enough, she's not making the right videos, or doing the right performances. Work to your strengths girl! You're the only bitch that can really dance! But remaking all of janet's videos for your videos won't cut it, and the hoodshit is wack too, that's her weakness. I feel like there's no reason she couldn't make it with a little more effort, if fucking wack ass Ke$ha can is out there terrorizing the charts :rolleyes: