HDD predictions are in...

RedSimba

Nope, STILL facts...supported by my numerous fact based posts in this thread. :excited:

Nope, everyone knew she'd open big thanks to Black Friday and hype. The next few weeks will tell the true story...which is why I'm only here for 2nd and 3rd week sales.

Nope, it's an official horoscope. Mad that it clocked you as a rattled, lessor girl? :unsure:

Atlantic didn't drop her. :mellow: She was sued by another company after she left Atlantic, a company she was supposed to be partnered with (or something like that) Thankfully she can still claim all three those things right now. :blush::dance:

I asked for receipts. Not to be pointed in the direction of your verbal diarrhea. Try again.

Yep, you keep pedalling that. ^_^

Again, I'd like to see receipts for that HORRORscope. Mad that you can't spell "lesser", really. :coffee:

http://board.rapmusic.com/hip-hop-central/1080969-lil-kim-dropped-atlantic-records.html

Smoking that good shit today, I see. B)

Hype does not necessarily = sales :blush: Nobody "knew" how she would debut. Nicki made a great achievement, and you're too pressed to give her her props :blush:WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

Everyone expected her to open big with this Black Friday release. :blink:

Everyone's been saying it for months...

Hence, why I'm only here for 2nd and 3rd week sales. :dance:

:whistle:

She wanted to release in feb her record label told her NO! thats a fact she said it herself in an interview they didn't have faith she couldn't sell without the boost.... Even though she touched the fan bases of Mariah, Ludacris, Usher, Wayne, Christina, and a few other top tier artists... I give her credit for putting a light on female rap again... but other than that she didn't reinvent the wheel.... Missy & Kim are pop culture icons... especially kim... I'm not even a big fan of them...

Rihanna is a singles artists...a singles artist that still can pull fairly good numbers in album sales.

I never said "kim is all this and that" I simply stated she IS a relevant and prominent FEMALE act in the male dominated hip-hop industry. I also said with a decent single and good promo she could pull good numbers...at or approaching what Nicki did if released during the week of Black Friday. THAT's what I said.

...and again, both Kim and Missy are anticipated.

What proof do you have that backs this claim? Thats all Im askin. WE havent really gotten ANYTHING from her to even allow this to be in question. What would do you base this on?

Rihanna is a singles artists...a singles artist that still can pull fairly good numbers in album sales.

I never said "kim is all this and that" I simply stated she IS a relevant and prominent FEMALE act in the male dominated hip-hop industry. I also said with a decent single and good promo she could pull good numbers...at or approaching what Nicki did if released during the week of Black Friday. THAT's what I said.

...and again, both Kim and Missy are anticipated.

Delusions.

I asked for receipts. Not to be pointed in the direction of your verbal diarrhea. Try again.

Yep, you keep pedalling that. ^_^

Again, I'd like to see receipts for that HORRORscope. Mad that you can't spell "lesser", really. :coffee:

http://board.rapmusic.com/hip-hop-central/1080969-lil-kim-dropped-atlantic-records.html

Smoking that good shit today, I see. B)

Again, my facts are evidence in my well documented posts. :excited:

I sure will. Just as I have through out this entire thread. :dance:

You're so rattled you have to point out a simple mistake to make your self feel better...my horoscope was right. :dance: Also, if you want to spotlight spelling errors get into "pedalling" :coffee:

http://www.billboard.com/news/lil-kim-parts-ways-with-atlantic-1003699772.story#/news/lil-kim-parts-ways-with-atlantic-1003699772.story

http://concreteloop.com/2008/01/music-news-jennifer-hudson-reworks-album-kelly-rowland-updates-lil-kim-leaves-atlantic-records

..and your link is simply a message board which quotes billboard. :coffee:

Still mad, I see. :excited:

She wanted to release in feb her record label told her NO! thats a fact she said it herself in an interview they didn't have faith she couldn't sell without the boost.... Even though she touched the fan bases of Mariah, Ludacris, Usher, Wayne, Christina, and a few other top tier artists... I give her credit for putting a light on female rap again... but other than that she didn't reinvent the wheel.... Missy & Kim are pop culture icons... especially kim... I'm not even a big fan of them...

I didn't even know that. :lmao:

What proof do you have that backs this claim? Thats all Im askin. WE havent really gotten ANYTHING from her to even allow this to be in question. What would do you base this on?

Again, she is a relevant and prominent female hip hop act in a mostly male dominated field. She is anticipated just like Missy...and will need a strong single and solid promo to sale. If all of this were in place during a Black Friday release...she would have numbers similar to Nicki's.

Delusions.

Facts.

Again, my facts are evidence in my well documented posts. :excited:

I sure will. Just as I have through out this entire thread. :dance:

You're so rattled you have to point out a simple mistake to make your self feel better...my horoscope was right. :dance: Also, if you want to spotlight spelling errors get into "pedalling" :coffee:

http://www.billboard.com/news/lil-kim-parts-ways-with-atlantic-1003699772.story#/news/lil-kim-parts-ways-with-atlantic-1003699772.story

http://concreteloop.com/2008/01/music-news-jennifer-hudson-reworks-album-kelly-rowland-updates-lil-kim-leaves-atlantic-records

..and your link is simply a message board which quotes billboard. :coffee:

Still mad, I see. :excited:

No, your facts are bullshit because you can't see the future. Everyone gets that but you. :umm:

I have no doubt. :coffee:

Rattled? Please. Touche on the spelling mistake, although yours was the more obvious of the two. :coffee:

Your links say she left or was released. Everybody knows she was dropped, that's why those articles bring up how much TNT has scanned. Why else would she mention she has no ill feelings?

Again, she is a relevant and prominent female hip hop act in a mostly male dominated field. She is anticipated just like Missy...and will need a strong single and solid promo to sale. If all of this were in place during a Black Friday release...she would have numbers similar to Nicki's.

Facts.

Speculations and assertions are not facts.

Girls iz so pressed, dry cleaning alexis-1.gif

Facts.

TOF ..STOP. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No, your facts are bullshit because you can't see the future. Everyone gets that but you. :umm:

I have no doubt. :coffee:

Rattled? Please. Touche on the spelling mistake, although yours was the more obvious of the two. :coffee:

Your links say she left or was released. Everybody knows she was dropped, that's why those articles bring up how much TNT has scanned. Why else would she mention she has no ill feelings?

My facts are substantiated truths! :excited:

Yep :blush:

Do you prefer "moved?" :unsure: A spelling mistake is a spelling mistake...both were just as obvious as the other. :rolleyes:

My links simply say she left Atlantic. Nothing about being released or dropped...and every article you will find on the subject (from what I've seen) references Billboard as it's source. Also, you can see she had plans to release music soon, which obviously didn't pan out. I think that's where the "various other issues" I brought up later come in at...I'll have to look it up to be sure.