My best friend just told me that he's gay

art

Good for him! :cheers:

I regret the day my ex best friend came out to me. No one supported him, and I was one of the first to know. I went with him to support his coming out to close friends and family, some of which cut him off afterwards. Then when he got comfortable enough, he completely ditched me. Only needed me to support him coming out I guess. -_-

I regret the day my ex best friend came out to me. No one supported him, and I was one of the first to know. I went with him to support his coming out to close friends and family, some of which cut him off afterwards. Then when he got comfortable enough, he completely ditched me. Only needed me to support him coming out I guess. -_-

kiiiiiiiiiiii

ouch

That sucks. :(

My friend told me everyone at his school already knows he's openly gay. I don't know why he hid it from me for so long, though. :umm: He was gagging at the fact that I didn't even think he was for almost 8 years, lol. He claims that people he met within 2 weeks can already tell he's gay - I call bullshit, lol.

That sucks. :(

My friend told me everyone at his school already knows he's openly gay. I don't know why he hid it from me for so long, though. :umm: He was gagging at the fact that I didn't even think he was for almost 8 years, lol. He claims that people he met within 2 weeks can already tell he's gay - I call bullshit, lol.

LOL that is kinda crazy that you had no idea though. I knew with my friend forever. His fav has been Britney since he was like 13 lmao. A lot of people tend to hide it from those closest to them out of fear, it's normal :thumbup:

And yeah, with my friend, it was a BITCH, but I've talked to many people who have had that same thing happen to them. Like, he knew I'd never judge him, and he NEEDED someone who would support him. Then when he came out and realized it wasn't so bad, and everyone didn't leave him, he simply didn't need me anymore. *shrug* He's doing so great though, and I am VERY happy about that :dance:

i didn't "come out" to people... i didn't go door-to-door on a mission to make it known that i played for the other team... it's no one's business...

to this day, i don't "come out" to co-workers or random people on the street... until they inquire about my personal life...

Anyone remember when being gay was scandalous?

the 90s and early 00s...

Archived