So what CELEBRITIES or semi-celebs have you SPOKE TO ON TWITTER

janetDAYZ

not on twitter, but on facebook I have a few celebrity chefs from Foodnetwork as friends. I have messaged them and they have answered back. Even had one respond to a few of my wall posts. Since I am a culinary student, this is a big deal for me!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omari Hardwick Told me where I can see his latest movie and gave me the times.

Jensen Atwood You already know he responded to me before..

Toni Braxton (called me sugar lips and then I found out she call a lot of people sugar lips..) bitch.. lol

Marsha She DM'd me about her Far Away video.

Ledisi We talked about skinny jeans on men.. (random) lol

Jill Scott I ask if she can sing Show Me.. She said she didn't think anyone cared for that song..

Don Lemon Cnn related stuff..

TJ Holmes I was shocked as hell when he finally responded. Mostly CNN related stuff.

Bilal He told me he just shot a video for Little Ones. I told him that should be the next single.

Missy Thank you tweet for her bday..

Boris (retweeted my tweet on a gay subject)

Byran Cox I won his twitter competition for tickets to the Jazz fest in Miami.

JD Something about basketball..

Christian Keys He retweeted my happy father's day tweet

Rolands Martin Basketball and CNN related.

Judge Hactchett Said thank you for the follow.

Tweet She is really cool.. She agreed about a duet with Janet. She tweets back a lot.

Salli Richardson IWillFollow related

Smokey He tweet back about his concert.

Travis Whinfrey I told him he had some sexy ass lips.. lol

Dondre Whitfield.. I asked if the Event will move to TBS after it was cancelled. He also said Thank You when I said Happy Father's day.

Omari Hardwick Told me where I can see his latest movie and gave me the times.

Jensen Atwood You already know he responded to me before..

Toni Braxton (called me sugar lips and then I found out she call a lot of people sugar lips..) bitch.. lol

Marsha She DM'd me about her Far Away video.

Ledisi We talked about skinny jeans on men.. (random) lol

Jill Scott I ask if she can sing Show Me.. She said she didn't think anyone cared for that song..

Don Lemon Cnn related stuff..

TJ Holmes I was shocked as hell when he finally responded. Mostly CNN related stuff.

Bilal He told me he just shot a video for Little Ones. I told him that should be the next single.

Missy Thank you tweet for her bday..

Boris (retweeted my tweet on a gay subject)

Byran Cox I won his twitter competition for tickets to the Jazz fest in Miami.

JD Something about basketball..

Christian Keys He retweeted my happy father's day tweet

Rolands Martin Basketball and CNN related.

Judge Hactchett Said thank you for the follow.

Tweet She is really cool.. She agreed about a duet with Janet. She tweets back a lot.

Salli Richardson IWillFollow related

Smokey He tweet back about his concert.

Travis Whinfrey I told him he had some sexy ass lips.. lol

Dondre Whitfield.. I asked if the Event will move to TBS after it was cancelled. He also said Thank You when I said Happy Father's day.

Is he still looking good these dayz? I haven't seen him in years.Wit his fine self

• 2 weeks later...

oh so i had a fight with marques housten and letter we made up and he follows me :lmao:

also ryan seacrest tweeted and me and i got a shit load of followers after that

justin bieber follows me

mario retweeted me

mya dmed me

jordin sparks has tweeted me so many times ..had dmed me

steph jones

emm

• 2 weeks later...

WWE's Beth Phoenix answered one of my tweets on a radio interview she did. (hell yeah, that counts :flipoff: )

Queen Khia retweeted me. B) (she's probably about to do it again, because I'm about to bug her about that damn vlog)

Thanks to Austin, the hood's iconic leading lady of 1stLady tweets and follows me. B)

I'm really really really trying to get a RT from La Toya. -_- I'm sure I can get the Braxtons to tweet/RT me, but I'll only start tweeting them once the show comes back on.

WWE's Beth Phoenix answered one of my tweets on a radio interview she did. (hell yeah, that counts :flipoff: )

Queen Khia retweeted me. B) (she's probably about to do it again, because I'm about to bug her about that damn vlog)

Thanks to Austin, the hood's iconic leading lady of 1stLady tweets and follows me. B)

I'm really really really trying to get a RT from La Toya. -_- I'm sure I can get the Braxtons to tweet/RT me, but I'll only start tweeting them once the show comes back on.

CYEclap.gif

What an honour. :w00t:

Archived