Preference vs Prejudice

Evil.

:asham:

You just gotta keep your eyes on the prize.

Start using big words and once your in the "lets go for drinks" stage you should be good. Jbailey is cool, he's not like those "other black people". He's different -_-

Don't get too close though. They start asking you for weed n shit :umm:

:lmao: :lmao: okay be that friendly guy don't go in on the defense got it +1

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is actually a good thread, but faulty because you have the wrong definitions. Prejudice is a preconceived notion about a group of people. Racism is the belief that one race is superior to the rest. And as of page 4, this -

- is the best post in this thread.

And I just KNEW from reading the title that JBailey was gonna turn this thread upside down. Lo and behold... ohboy.gif

haha thx, just telling it like it is

you know bailey, it can be a thread about chicken, and hell turn it into something referring to his dick and how hard he gave it to somebody :rolleyes:

haha thx, just telling it like it is

you know bailey, it can be a thread about chicken, and hell turn it into something referring to his dick and how hard he gave it to somebody :rolleyes:

well I might have some chicken to eat after throwing da dick you know when you put it on em real good and ya'll both den bust and after the clean up you hungry as fuck..... :filenails: that's why I went to Walmart and got me a cast iron skillet and sum grease, I got a bag of Chicken breaded ready to fry :shifty:

well I might have some chicken to eat after throwing da dick you know when you put it on em real good and ya'll both den bust and after the clean up you hungry as fuck..... :filenails: that's why I went to Walmart and got me a cast iron skillet and sum grease, I got a bag of Chicken breaded ready to fry :shifty:

lol iCant with you right now i'll try again tomorrow :rolleyes:

Archived