Preference vs Prejudice

Evil.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a hooker.. I didn't need to be... As long as they looked descent and had money, it was on.. :filenails:

I can't really count the first two because I was experimenting and I really had no other choice..

I had an itch that needing scratching and they were the only ones I could find.

im quite curious then, so did those guys not excite you? Were they really bad? Or you just found that wasn't exciting enough for you? :unsure: What did you think at the time? Like okay I had sex with a White man?

I'm naturally slim. I'm blessed to have a big dick, a nice smile, and a intriguing DJ voice. I have rhythm on the dance floor and in the bedroom... I don't mean to offend any big girls but I need certain things in return if you're gonna get a piece of this :mellow:

You don't want her back fat slapping you in the balls while she's riding you sir? :lol:

kiss my ass :filenails:

What ass? :blink:

that's not shallow... :lol:

Tell that to a fat person. :sigh: They only say it to make you feel bad for not wanting their fat ass. :rolleyes:

They're not black men.. :filenails:

It is what it is, I for one am not for damning anyone's sexual attractiveness, if that's what makes yo dick rock den so be it, at the same time though Ima just say Im a lot more open minded thanks to the guys on this board for real :whistle:

You don't want her back fat slapping you in the balls while she's riding you sir? :lol:

What ass? :blink:

Tell that to a fat person. :sigh: They only say it to make you feel bad for not wanting their fat ass. :rolleyes:

this question is gonna be just plain bad, but who are you? Im tired of you folks changing ya names damn :filenails:

I'm naturally slim. I'm blessed to have a big dick, a nice smile, and a intriguing DJ voice. I have rhythm on the dance floor and in the bedroom... I don't mean to offend any big girls but I need certain things in return if you're gonna get a piece of this :mellow:

BLAH BLAH BLAH :rolleyes: And strobe lights make everything sexier :filenails:

im quite curious then, so did those guys not excite you? Were they really bad? Or you just found that wasn't exciting enough for you? :unsure: What did you think at the time? Like okay I had sex with a White man?

I had sex and didn't think about it afterwards.

I was bored but I had to fake it.

It's just an overall different experience.

I think everyone has their prejudices.

We all have racist tendencies.

Neither means we are racist.

As long as we don't let our prejudices interfere with our perception its not an issue.

It's only an issue when we act as they don't exist.

My thing with them is a few items, one I can't be bothered to care anymore about someone else's racial hangups, and two if I did that's time wasted when I could be finding a hotter dude any damn way that wants my Black dick :clapping:

If they say no blacks, fats or druggies you just skip your ass over to the someone that you are compatible with.

It's too much work dating a white person anyway. Just certain shit they can't understand. "Well why won't they hire you baby?", "Why is he pulling us over?", "Why won't they let us in?", "Why is the clerk being rude?".... Bitch cause you're with a black dude!

:umm:

So okay okay, you with a Black guy ...what are his characteristics? Is he hood? How does he dress? How dark is he? Are we talking fresh off da slave ship kinda dark or

Before I answer that again..

Do you feel a difference when your with a white man compared to a black man?

I think everyone has their prejudices.

We all have racist tendencies.

Neither means we are racist.

As long as we don't let our prejudices interfere with our perception its not an issue.

It's only an issue when we act as they don't exist.

Oh I have some issues foe sho, cause I was admitted to a professional program and I walked into the room and Im the ONLY BLACK at orientation, and it's a bunch of White girls too, Ima have to be on the ready to check a bitch real fucking quick often. :filenails: I need to rent "Mean Girls" to start my research.

It's too much work dating a white person anyway. Just certain shit they can't understand. "Well why won't they hire you baby?", "Why is he pulling us over?", "Why won't they let us in?", "Why is the clerk being rude?".... Bitch cause you're with a black dude!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You forgot..

Why do you put Lawry's season on everything?? lol

Before I answer that again..

Do you feel a difference when your with a white man compared to a black man?

yes, now to help this post exchange out try to ask open-ended questions, that was a simple yes or no.....now to open it up

with a White dude it could be he fuck like a ho, or he could be stiff and Black dick hungry, he could be just plain boring no passion

I could be with a brutha and the pipe laying is just a whole different ball game, the passion the understanding, it's just like a connection I guess, its not about the forbidden dirty.

Archived