Preference vs Prejudice

Evil.

It could be environmental. If I grew up in Japan, chances are I would have a stronger attraction to Japanese or Asian women.

I remember lots of white girls at my school growing up to only being into black dudes, and if he was white they had to be "thuggish".

another true statement, this coming from the brutha fucking for Nike Air but hey I don't judge :whistle: Do you eat pussy for K Swiss?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No my high school at the time was considered a model, we had other schools visit ours because we were different, our school was about 49% White 1% Hispanic, and the rest Black, you just don't see that, when I went off to college and it was allllll White that kinda fucked me up at a young age, had I been coming to terms with my sexuality in a more diverse atmosphere things would have been different.

So you based your opinion of what I said on your experiences in a model school....which you admit is rare? :lol:

So you based your opinion of what I said on your experiences in a model school....which you admit is rare? :lol:

I can only speak on my experiences, because for a sheltered child that was all I knew, I did not know we were special it simply was the way things were.

If prejudice is defined as "an opinion formed without knowledge or fact," would the above scenarios be considered prejudicial or preferential?

If racism is defined as "the hatred of or prejudice against a specific race" can there be an argument of racism in either scenario?

This is actually a good thread, but faulty because you have the wrong definitions. Prejudice is a preconceived notion about a group of people. Racism is the belief that one race is superior to the rest. And as of page 4, this -

no, if thats the case, then everything we chose whether it be the kind of car we buy, the clothes, sneakers we wear are all based on being prejudice, which in reality its about preference and wht we are attracted to physically, we see first so obv if we dont like what we see it's a waste of time to us, its all about choice, we have choices for a reason now if the reason behind those choices have a pre-judging racist connotation then that is different, thats like being mad because you like the color red and i dont, its not that serious i love ricans now is that to say i would never date a black, white, asian man, no..ricans are just my fave and they are what i gravitate to first :coffee:

- is the best post in this thread.

And I just KNEW from reading the title that JBailey was gonna turn this thread upside down. Lo and behold... ohboy.gif

Archived