Preference vs Prejudice

Evil.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame but you gotta be 20 steps ahead of them :hmph: I was reading ahead in chapters and I MADE SURE to ask questions about topics that I KNEW the teacher wasn't ready to teach us yet. I would TICK THEM OFF

Ive heard that before that's the part I forgot you have to be ten times as good to be even considered 1/2 their worth...God Im gonna have a lot of shit pop off over the next year.

Ima pop you wit a neg you doing too much I den already checked White girls and the Bruthaas they be wit be bump as hell, I was at the gas station half way decent white girl step out the car walking into the station black dude jump out the car singing to Usher's "There Goes My Baby" as it blasts from the car :filenails:

See I live in the hood but I travel cross the train track to shop for my women. I can't be bothered with the typical every day white girl. The ones you seeing been on black dick for a minute. I need first timers. :coffee: You white and you're more used to the hood than I am? I can't.

See I live in the hood but I travel cross the train track to shop for my women. I can't be bothered with the typical every day white girl. The ones you seeing been on black dick for a minute. I need first timers. :coffee: You white and you're more used to the hood than I am? I can't.

you shop? I thought they did :unsure: yep Blatin I think's it's time foe a beer

first timers be good :clapping: in that case you gotta throw it well, so they dick-a-fied.

It's a shame but you gotta be 20 steps ahead of them :hmph: I was reading ahead in chapters and I MADE SURE to ask questions about topics that I KNEW the teacher wasn't ready to teach us yet. I would TICK THEM OFF

I was told by a Black friend that is a Nurse to just play the game if that means yes mam yes sir when the shit is clearly fucked we gone have issues I don't play "the game" very well :filenails:

I was told by a Black friend that is a Nurse to just play the game if that means yes mam yes sir when the shit is clearly fucked we gone have issues I don't play "the game" very well :filenails:

I can't do the yes mam/sir shit.

I can do these though...

1. I loved your speech today

2. I brought food & drink for everyone

3. You're so right....

I can't do the yes mam/sir shit.

I can do these though...

1. I loved your speech today

2. I brought food & drink for everyone

3. You're so right....

OHHHHHHHHHHH see I need to start off on the right foot I can't fuck this up, but where is the line between that and your respect? I mean I can't be disrespected and be like we cool.

OHHHHHHHHHHH see I need to start off on the right foot I can't fuck this up, but where is the line between that and your respect? I mean I can't be disrespected and be like we cool.

:asham:

You just gotta keep your eyes on the prize.

Start using big words and once your in the "lets go for drinks" stage you should be good. Jbailey is cool, he's not like those "other black people". He's different -_-

Don't get too close though. They start asking you for weed n shit :umm:

Archived