Preference vs Prejudice

Evil.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I have some issues foe sho, cause I was admitted to a professional program and I walked into the room and Im the ONLY BLACK at orientation, and it's a bunch of White girls too, Ima have to be on the ready to check a bitch real fucking quick often. :filenails: I need to rent "Mean Girls" to start my research.

This happened to me at a film program. I was the only black person..... did you know these white fools had the nerve to assume that my film project was gonna be "A gun/gangster" movie :mellow:

I was like the movie is about ZOMBIES. Just cause I'm black don't mean my movie is automatically about the hood. <_<

Ima just speak on what I know from experience, most White gay men are prejudice at the least, racist at the worst, they don't want yo Black ass because we have a media culture that propagates a European image as hot and this has been true forever and a day. Black men I wanna side with because after the shit White folks have done, it may actually be a natural reaction to find a group of folks unattractive based on the behavior of that group, I was told if I went to see the movie "The Help" after it I would want to slap the shit outta someone White, and I sure wanted to. :filenails:

Chile then you need help :umm:

This happened to me at a film program. I was the only black person..... did you know these white fools had the nerve to assume that my film project was gonna be "A gun/gangster" movie :mellow:

I was like the movie is about ZOMBIES. Just cause I'm black don't mean my movie is automatically about the hood. <_<

Im actually thinking about finding a book about this topic because this program is intense and fast, and I don't have time for the drama, I had a White chick give me this look when I was commenting like "who are you again? and why is he here?" I be soooooo ready to bomb them bitches cause bitch I have a 3.97 cum and a Bachelor's of Science in Biology and a Chemistry minor already you bump ho now look at me sideways again :filenails:

My preferences:

No smokers

No heavy drinkers

No-one fat unless their willing to drop some pounds(I love to do waaayyyy too much in bed, I need a man or woman who's versatile and flexible)

All races are welcome (Faves: Men-Greek, Latin, Black and Italian; Women-Black, Latin, Indian, and Arab)

Men gotta be taller than me, Women can be shorter or taller

Men: No smaller than 7 inches

Women: Boobs: idc. B-cup for all I care. Ass: LOVES a phat ass. Period.

Both-Gotta have a nice smile

I think everyone has their prejudices.

We all have racist tendencies.

Neither means we are racist.

As long as we don't let our prejudices interfere with our perception its not an issue.

It's only an issue when we act as they don't exist.

We all sure are cause when I'm with a white person is all about giving it to her the hardest. I have to represent every black man in America. I make sure to beat the white pussy up 3.... 4... 5....6....7 times if need be. I'm bringing out all techniques and positions. You gone take this black dick bitch and I'm gonna make sure you remember that shit 4 husbands from now. Oh well call me racist. :coffee:

We all sure are cause when I'm with a white person is all about giving it to her the hardest. I have to represent every black man in America. I make sure to beat the white pussy up 3.... 4... 5....6....7 times if need be. I'm bringing out all techniques and positions. You gone take this black dick bitch and I'm gonna make sure you remember that shit 4 husbands from now. Oh well call me racist. :coffee:

Ima pop you wit a neg you doing too much I den already checked White girls and the Bruthaas they be wit be bump as hell, I was at the gas station half way decent white girl step out the car walking into the station black dude jump out the car singing to Usher's "There Goes My Baby" as it blasts from the car :filenails:

Im actually thinking about finding a book about this topic because this program is intense and fast, and I don't have time for the drama, I had a White chick give me this look when I was commenting like "who are you again? and why is he here?" I be soooooo ready to bomb them bitches cause bitch I have a 3.97 cum and a Bachelor's of Science in Biology and a Chemistry minor already you bump ho now look at me sideways again :filenails:

It's a shame but you gotta be 20 steps ahead of them :hmph: I was reading ahead in chapters and I MADE SURE to ask questions about topics that I KNEW the teacher wasn't ready to teach us yet. I would TICK THEM OFF

Archived