Preference vs Prejudice

Evil.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes white men unattractive to you? :unsure:

I never said they were unattractive.. I said I wasn't sexually attracted to them..

I listed what I like from black men. I'm sure you know there is a physical difference between white and black men.. :filenails:

And what was your name before you changed it? :unsure:

But to answer your question,

Scenario 1: A white man declares that he is only is interested in friendships with other white men and women. When questioned, he states that people of different ethnicities, primarily black people make him uncomfortable, and that they aren't the type of friends he wants. He has never met a black person.

Scenario 2: A black man declares that he is only interested in dating black men. When questioned, he states that he isn't attracted to other ethnicities, primarily white men. He says that they aren't dating material as opposed to black men. He has never dated a white man.

--------------------

both of these are preference. Neither scenario (insultingly or not) generalizes a group of people.

It's really irritating. Like bitch maybe you shouldn't be fat. =\

I'm naturally slim. I'm blessed to have a big dick, a nice smile, and a intriguing DJ voice. I have rhythm on the dance floor and in the bedroom... I don't mean to offend any big girls but I need certain things in return if you're gonna get a piece of this :mellow:

This is actually a good thread, but faulty because you have the wrong definitions. Prejudice is a preconceived notion about a group of people. Racism is the belief that one race is superior to the rest. And as of page 4, this -

- is the best post in this thread.

And I just KNEW from reading the title that JBailey was gonna turn this thread upside down. Lo and behold... ohboy.gif

kiss my ass :filenails:

I never said they were unattractive.. I said I wasn't sexually attracted to them..

I listed what I like from black men. I'm sure you know there is a physical difference between white and black men.. :filenails:

And what was your name before you changed it? :unsure:

But you've had sex with white men...

...and you said you weren't attracted to them.

I just asked what makes them unattractive to you?

nemrak1985.

But you've had sex with white men...

...and you said you weren't attracted to them.

I just asked what makes them unattractive to you?

nemrak1985.

I was a hooker.. I didn't need to be... As long as they looked descent and had money, it was on.. :filenails:

I can't really count the first two because I was experimenting and I really had no other choice..

I had an itch that needing scratching and they were the only ones I could find.

I was a hooker.. I didn't need to be... As long as they looked descent and had money, it was on.. :filenails:

I can't really count the first two because I was experimenting and I really had no other choice..

I had an itch that needing scratching and they were the only ones I could find.

What makes white men unattractive to you?

no, if thats the case, then everything we chose whether it be the kind of car we buy, the clothes, sneakers we wear are all based on being prejudice, which in reality its about preference and wht we are attracted to physically, we see first so obv if we dont like what we see it's a waste of time to us, its all about choice, we have choices for a reason now if the reason behind those choices have a pre-judging racist connotation then that is different, thats like being mad because you like the color red and i dont, its not that serious i love ricans now is that to say i would never date a black, white, asian man, no..ricans are just my fave and they are what i gravitate to first :coffee:

I don't think that's the issue though I think the issue is when people specifically go out of their way to say what they will not date, it's kinda fucked up to read "NO BLACKS, DRUGGIES, OR FATS"

Archived