what age is to old to be single ?

Dungeon Dragon

Sooo true and it's sad. I know some women who probably should have never had babies.

sad but true my mom watches my cousins and the middle one calls her mom and his mom mom, Im like..ummmmmmm :unsure: the real mother drops them kids off like it aint shit :filenails: she doesn't want to be bothered with her own kids

I cant seem to tell the difference whether im feeling really lonely because i just finished university and now i actually want someone or i just need to start being more sociable. Ive been on my own for soooooo long but mostly by choice because i needed to focus on other important things but now i feel like im trying to fill a void

I cant seem to tell the difference whether im feeling really lonely because i just finished university and now i actually want someone or i just need to start being more sociable. Ive been on my own for soooooo long but mostly by choice because i needed to focus on other important things but now i feel like im trying to fill a void

If you're interested, try dating around just to see if that's filling what you need. Or, just go out more.

you need a change...my first thought is always right...like now I start my clinicals, and for me that will be a huge change, and I welcome it. You need something it's like you got off one ride in a park and now you're walking around...you gotta find another ride.

I'm toooo scared to do it by myself right now and my confidence for some reason has been knocked back sooo hard these past years plus ive just moved and i need to get used to adjust

you're in a funk, you need to get out of it, it lingers, it keeps you "okay with it" whatever "it" is....Im soooo glad I will have shit flying my way left and right in a month Im just chilling now no classes or nothing cause after this.....hell its on and popping.

you're in a funk, you need to get out of it, it lingers, it keeps you "okay with it" whatever "it" is....Im soooo glad I will have shit flying my way left and right in a month Im just chilling now no classes or nothing cause after this.....hell its on and popping.

I know i have alot to do but its not set in stone. I think I would like to meet someone I really like. Who wants to be alone forever..........

I know i have alot to do but its not set in stone. I think I would like to meet someone I really like. Who wants to be alone forever..........

your goal should not be about "that guy" that gets you fucked up everytime, date with caution, get out meet people, but take time to see you....make you your best date....once you get that you're okay

ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN NOT!

Im so tired of society conditioning ppls brains into thinking "happiness" means having someone. BULLSHIT.

Thats the primary reason why folks are staying in unheathly relationships as it is because being single makes you inadequate to someone who's involved. RIDICULOUS. See how twisted and unfortunate that all is?

+1

I friggin' LOVE you for this post -_-

by 30 :filenails: things are changing tho the media reports on it more too how more women are opting to have children later in life so they can have careers cause if you think about it at 30 you not even half way into a career so to stop and have babies? Kinda don't work.

Obv after 30 or so the bio clock is ticking, but women having babies in their 40's these days. Just depends how many eggs she was blessed with I guess. -_- Personally I don't see myself ever having kids - I'm too naive and immature myself and I don't want to be so many years older than my kids either.

Archived