what age is to old to be single ?

Dungeon Dragon

I know there is obviously no definate age to being with someone but do you think there is a certain age which you should at least have someone in your life ? I hate when people ask and I say no and they ask why not ..... sometimes I feel embarressed lol

ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN NOT!

Im so tired of society conditioning ppls brains into thinking "happiness" means having someone. BULLSHIT.

Thats the primary reason why folks are staying in unheathly relationships as it is because being single makes you inadequate to someone who's involved. RIDICULOUS. See how twisted and unfortunate that all is?

ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN NOT!

Im so tired of society conditioning ppls brains into thinking "happiness" means having someone. BULLSHIT.

Thats the primary reason why folks are staying in unheathly relationships as it is because being single makes you inadequate to someone who's involved. RIDICULOUS. See how twisted and unfortunate that all is?

Same thing with women and babies.. They act like every single women should have kids and they need to do it before the age of 30..

I know there is obviously no definate age to being with someone but do you think there is a certain age which you should at least have someone in your life ? I hate when people ask and I say no and they ask why not ..... sometimes I feel embarressed lol

at least you gave some background to why you asked because I was prepared to say aint none, BUT I will say from my own experience a single male with no kids in his 30's raises flags period the older you get the more flags raised. Not that I believe anyone should fit this or that mold, that's just how life is women go thru it too at a certain age if a woman is successful but 30+ and not married no kids they believe she a fridged bitch or a lesbian.

Same thing with women and babies.. They act like every single women should have kids and they need to do it before the age of 30..

by 30 :filenails: things are changing tho the media reports on it more too how more women are opting to have children later in life so they can have careers cause if you think about it at 30 you not even half way into a career so to stop and have babies? Kinda don't work.

Because ppl still live in the traditional/old skool bubble which is so sickening to me. This is 2011! Shit aint picture perfect and it never will be. Ppl need to get over it.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN NOT!

I agree completely it's like Oprah said on her last show, no one completes you. I get it now, you have to be content and happy within yourself, doesn't mean you can't have someone in your life but if you are not happy because you "need" a man you need more than that. :filenails: I'm celibate now

I agree completely it's like Oprah said on her last show, no one completes you. I get it now, you have to be content and happy within yourself, doesn't mean you can't have someone in your life but if you are not happy because you "need" a man you need more than that. :filenails: I'm celibate now

thank u

thank u

actually what I don't get is why this so-called traditional norms keep being applied to people today when we know folks are more self absorbed than ever, I mean today it's probably the hardest time ever to be in a monogamous relationship, we got jump off at da ready, the internet selling you every form of sex imaginable and unimaginable, it's probably easier today than ever to be a ho :filenails: we got congressman taking ass pics as if this right here is my best angle :rolleyes:

Ppl always get on my case cause I'm 17 w/o a boyfriend. WTF do I NEED a boy friend for!? The girls at my school believe you always need a man to make you happy so if you don't have one then they assume you're a lesbian. Smh

that's crazy as hell so you supposed to be a jump off cause they are? ewww find you a hot gay male friend :filenails: keep em guessing that's what i say :rolleyes:

that's crazy as hell so you supposed to be a jump off cause they are? ewww find you a hot gay male friend :filenails: keep em guessing that's what i say :rolleyes:

:lol: I just don't pay them any mind cause after this year I won't see those superficial, ghetto ass, loud, nosy, stanky skinned bitches ever again. B)

ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN NOT!

Exactly! You know how many damn friends I have in relationships and they're always fighting, arguing, cussing, and someone's getting kicked out. Hell I hear and see the shit all the time. I've been told about 75 times not to get married :lol: I've had friends say "Yeah I love him/her but I don't want it" or they feel like they're trapped cause of bills, kids, or something is in both their names. No thanks :)

actually what I don't get is why this so-called traditional norms keep being applied to people today when we know folks are more self absorbed than ever, I mean today it's probably the hardest time ever to be in a monogamous relationship, we got jump off at da ready, the internet selling you every form of sex imaginable and unimaginable, it's probably easier today than ever to be a ho :filenails:we got congressman taking ass pics as if this right here is my best angle :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I can't take you ANYWHERE without you acting a fool

Exactly! You know how many damn friends I have in relationships and they're always fighting, arguing, cussing, and someone's getting kicked out. Hell I hear and see the shit all the time. I've been told about 75 times not to get married :lol: I've had friends say "Yeah I love him/her but I don't want it" or they feel like they're trapped cause of bills, kids, or something is in both their names. No thanks :)

I don't think I know anyone that's in a happy relationship..

Archived