KIM FIELDS COULD HAVE BEEN A JACKSON!

janetDAYZ

^_^

Its funny that Miss Mariah got more air time on Drag U than Drag Race. I love her personality and I still quote her infamous line from when she got eliminated...

'The judges comments were interesting, I was entertained, amused. Its gonna be hell getting the bags home'...i love how she said that shit. Bitch was unbothered by it all and completely over it. :lol:

I love her. I swear she's my favorite on Drag U. Especially when she told Juju about Raven stealing those earrings :lmao: That entire scene was the best :lmao:

That's probably why Ru had her for DU ^_^

I love her. I swear she's my favorite on Drag U. Especially when she told Juju about Raven stealing those earrings :lmao: That entire scene was the best :lmao:

That's probably why Ru had her for DU ^_^

i love her too. "Hi my name is Shannel and i like costumes' I cried when she said that shit. Bitch is shady as hell. She was shady on Drag Race too, but I think Shangela and Raja got most of the attention when it came to shading the other contestants.

You didn't see that Halloween episode of Living Single when Kim Fields was dressed up as Janet from the Rhythm Nation video? That bitch coulda been Janets body double. :lol:

I was just about to bring this up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim and Janet have always resembled each other and the producers/writers of "Living Single" played up on it in this episode and also in another episode. The Ep where they flashback to when Synclaire first moved into the building. They had Kim/Regine basically copying all of Janet's looks during the RN era. I guess that was Regine's "Janet phase" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna look on youtube and see if I can find that episode! She REALLY looks like Janet with the hair, makeup, and costume they put her in!!!

Kim and Janet have always resembled each other and the producers/writers of "Living Single" played up on it in this episode and also in another episode. The Ep where they flashback to when Synclaire first moved into the building. They had Kim/Regine basically copying all of Janet's looks during the RN era. I guess that was Regine's "Janet phase" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna look on youtube and see if I can find that episode! She REALLY looks like Janet with the hair, makeup, and costume they put her in!!!

Hurry and find it hoe! :excited: I remember she had braids in her hair with a hat on and looked like Janet in Poetic Justice

YES!!!! She was wearing an Escapade wig at one point in that episode :lol:

Archived