"The Official "Ringer" thread ..Phone has been hung up

Bailey

I finally caught all the way up. I'm surprised most of you here aren't still watching it since you all love drama :rolleyes: .

It has its cheesy moments. The ex-wife reminds me of Daryl Hannah from Kill Bill for some reason :lmao:. Like the show "Revenge" I can't see the story going passed more than one season.

DP

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What in the fuckery was the latest episode? :lmao: I fuckin can't anymore. :lmao:

When they were showing the flashbacks of Catherine and Olivia, I was kii'ing to death. :lol:

The overdosing maid was convenient. :rolleyes:

Oop @ Henry getting a paternity test.

This show is a Grade A MESS. Why am I still watching it though? :asham:

this is like a prime time soap...... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

this is like a prime time soap...... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

EXACTLY!!!! :excited:

To bad it moves at the same pace as a daytime soap. <_<

The drama is good, but it moves way to slow. The the overdosing maid, psycho lesbians, paternity test and hostage situations is giving me Tela novela teas. :excited::thumbup:

But they need to speed it up. <_<

Right....u kill one....what's the point of the show? Unless the bitches are triplets it won't work.

Well that shows a limited scope then. You can't have more than one season with them doing this Bridget doesnt know Sio is still alive mess either. It really hasnt worked for a while now it has gone on too long. So what happens if they do find out the truth then you have them be enemies openly? They backed themselves into a corner imo. One really needs to die and they need to figure something else out.

But, honestly its prolly too late.

Well that shows a limited scope then. You can't have more than one season with them doing this Bridget doesnt know Sio is still alive mess either. It really hasnt worked for a while now it has gone on too long. So what happens if they do find out the truth then you have them be enemies openly? They backed themselves into a corner imo. One really needs to die and they need to figure something else out.

No i get what you are saying but i mean....what else can they do? The "evil" twin can reveal herself....the other one's marriage will fall apart....etc....pretty predictable. It could go on i guess....i don't know.

Oh wait....what happened to the evil twin's baby??? She was pregnant correct?

Exactly!

They need to focus on other sub plots and develop them. I mean the crazy lesbian drama was fresh and new, plus the teenage daughter has had a ton a drama in her life. Sometimes she's really been the stand out of the show. Its time to move past the twin dram. They revealed it to soon anyway. Sio being alive should have been a secrete until the winter break.

Archived