HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE!!! (God)

Aquaria

Happy B'Day to one of my faves! :D:wub:

You share your birthday with John Lennon? :o He would have been 70 this year. I just got back from U2 & Jay-Z's show, and Bono dedicated a string of songs to his memory. I mention it because last time we chatted I had convinced you to make a start on U2's discography. How'd you go?

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes. I've had a great day. ^_^

Happy B'Day to one of my faves! :D:wub:

You share your birthday with John Lennon? :o He would have been 70 this year. I just got back from U2 & Jay-Z's show, and Bono dedicated a string of songs to his memory. I mention it because last time we chatted I had convinced you to make a start on U2's discography. How'd you go?

Thanks. :blush:

It's funny you mention that, because my friend made me a giant birthday card full of inside jokes, and one of them was this: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs226.ash2/50315_6562118333_4707_n.jpg, in reference to Jay-Z's supposed Illuminati/Freemason practices. Anyways, that's another story. :P How was the show?

I've been able to listen to each U2 album since we last discussed them. My favorite album of theirs is "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb." I can't remember which was my least favorite, although I remember being underwhelmed by their '80s material. -_-