OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't come for me cuz u mad... But seriously.. Grow up.. He died 2 years ago...

Stay the fuck away from me Game. I'm not kidding. This has nothing to do with you. Leave me alone.

I know he's on the MJ fans shit list. I heard him shade MJ though but then again I don't follow him

I tried to watch, but they played that recording and I immediately burst into tears. This is the worst I've felt in so long.

C'mon Game we get it game you didn't care for MJ so much but alot of his fans did. There are still fans of other artist who cry or get emotional decades later, there isn't anything childish about feeling hurt during a trial for someone's homicide.

I guess he feels like it shouldn't effect them as much since it happened years ago and they didn't know him personally?

I was upset when it first happened MJ to me will always be the greatest artist of all time.. however I feel like some of his fans should put things in perspective and realize he doesn't have to suffer anymore his music and story will live on forever and touch all of us.

wow thats deep

Game can dislike Michael all he wants, but keep it away from me. I can't help how much his music as well as Janet's have impacted me over the years. Music has been my first love and my life since birth. Theirs gave it new meaning for me. From Control to Lonely to Together Again to Better Days, from She's Out of My Life to Human Nature to Man in the Mirror to Heal the World to Childhood...they have my heart. Going too deep for here, maybe. Sure. But I refuse to be disrespected by him. At least have the decency to not speak to me when I request it. No need to belittle me.

I guess he feels like it shouldn't effect them as much since it happened years ago and they didn't know him personally?

I was upset when it first happened MJ to me will always be the greatest artist of all time.. however I feel like some of his fans should put things in perspective and realize he doesn't have to suffer anymore his music and story will live on forever and touch all of us.

I get it but everyone grieves differently. Personally i felt sick after Michael passed and almost depressed because even though i didn't know him I felt like i did, i like many fans cared and felt an emotional connection to him through the years from his music and interviews. 2 years later i still care but i am not crying or feeling depressed, the situation is still sad and disturbs me but life goes on the only thing i can hope for now is justice for him and his family.

I get it but everyone grieves differently. Personally i felt sick after Michael passed and almost depressed because even though i didn't know him I felt like i did, i like many fans cared and felt an emotional connection to him through the years from his music and interviews. 2 years later i still care but i am not crying or feeling depressed, the situation is still sad and disturbs me but life goes on the only thing i can hope for not is justice for him and his family.

For the most part..this.

The thing I think the defense won't be able to counter is Murray giving him that medication outside the hospital.

I agree. They can slander Michael all they won't but the fact is Murray was a cardiologist who gave his patient anesthesia at home without the proper equipment. Keep in mind Murray also tried to hide evidence, delayed calling for help and he did not initially tell authorities he gave Michael propofol.

Archived