OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is an email from kenny ortega to randy phillips the concert promoter after one of MJ's rehearsals

Randy

I will do whatever I can to be of help with this situation. If you need me to come to the house, just give me a call in the morning. My concern is now that we've brought the doctor into the fold and have played the tough love, now or never card is that the artist may be unable to rise to the occasion due to real emotional stuff. He appeared quite weak and fatigued this evening. He had a terrible case of the chills, was trembling, rambling and obsessing. Everything in me says he should be psychologically evaluated. If we have any chance at all to get him back in the light. It's going to take a strong therapist to help him through this as well as immediate physical nurturing. I was told by our chereographer that during the artists costume fitting with his designer tonight they noticed he's lost more weight. As far as i can tell there is no one taking care responsibility (caring for) for him on a daily basis. Where was his assistant tonight? Tonight I was feeding him, wrapping him in blankets to warm his chills, massaging his feet to calm him and calling his doctor. There were four security guards outside his door, but no one offering him a cup of hot tea. Finally it's important for everyone to know , I believe that he really wants this. I twould shatter him, Break his heart if we pulled the plug. He's terribly frightened it's all going to go away. He asked me repeatedly tonight if i was going to leave him. H e was practically begging for my confidence. It broke my heart. H e was like a lost boy. There still may be a chance he can rise to the occasion if we get him the help he needs

Sincerely,

Kenny

He'll walk I think..

so what do people here believe he will get? Will he serve time? I think he will be found guilty of manslaughter but I don't know the actual punishment I also don't know what and how many counts he up against

If convicted.. He faces UP TO 48 months in prison... Only one count

He'll walk I think..

If convicted.. He faces UP TO 48 months in prison... Only one count

aw hell is it even worth convicting the man at this point? I mean he won't practice again which kills his bread and butter but shiiiittttt I don't see him doing time either and that shit will set off a lot of debate like Casey Anthony

Well let's see where they go with this, for now the prosecution has the edge.

They big one up is the fact he was giving someone a medication only approved for use in a hospital, and for a reason, so they could say well let's say MJ did get more on his own, he still would not been able to do that had the doctor not supplied it in the first place.

The co -ceo of AEG stated that ..Over 250,000 were still on the waiting list even after the tickets for the 50dates sold out ...Just damn

Also a fan who just came back and was in the courtroom ..said Janet,Rebbie and latoya + Katherine were crying :cry:

Bloody hell :mellow:

Goodness and justice be with them :cry: :cry:

On a brighter note...Paris seems to be okay. Her tweets seem to be silly-ish.

Archived