OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

If they can, it's a good idea for the Prosecution to do that. Didn't they also say the drink would have "burned" his throat if he tried to drink it?

Dr. Gupta on CNN didn't mention that, he said it taste horrible.

What I don't get is why he didn't call 911 right away. He waited over 20 mins to call then he never mentioned what he gave him.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they finger printed the bottles since the defense is claiming MJ took the drug when Murray was out of the room. They also said that even if he drank it, it would take awhile before it took affect and Murray claimed he was out of the room for a couple mins.

they found propofol in his stomach, along with other pills Dr. Murray didn't know about... which indicates he drunk it himself... Murray only gave him the drug in the shot form

Dr. Gupta on CNN didn't mention that, he said it taste horrible.

What I don't get is why he didn't call 911 right away. He waited over 20 mins to call then he never mentioned what he gave him.

I thought they said that during the trial. I remember it.

That part confused me as well. Also thet he called the assistant first, then the assistant called the bodyguard and when he went upstairs Murray gave him shit to hide, then he called plenty of other people and then called 911. Something is very wrong.

I thought they said that during the trial. I remember it.

That part confused me as well. Also thet he called the assistant first, then the assistant called the bodyguard and when he went upstairs Murray gave him shit to hide, then he called plenty of other people and then called 911. Something is very wrong.

If I were on the jury I would have yelled out GUILTY right after that statement.. :clapping:

that only applies when you know someone or/and vice versa

I'd go into depth, but you'd only disrespect me more. So in short, with as important as Music has been throughout my life, and them giving it new meaning for me, in my heart I feel close to he and Janet. That's just the way my love goes. I don't have to be close or know someone to love them. I have love for people all around the world. Children, those who know the power of music and dance as well as I, the misunderstood, the hurting, and all who need love. My heart is with them even without me knowing them. I can cry if I wish. It doesn't make me less mature. It shows I actually care beyond the circle of people I can communicate with.

I'd go into depth, but you'd only disrespect me more. So in short, with as important as Music has been throughout my life, and them giving it new meaning for me, in my heart I feel close to he and Janet. That's just the way my love goes. I don't have to be close or know someone to love them. I have love for people all around the world. Children, those who know the power of music and dance as well as I, the misunderstood, the hurting, and all who need love. My heart is with them even without me knowing them. I can cry if I wish. It doesn't make me less mature. It shows I actually care beyond the circle of people I can communicate with.

1) That's not "in short"

2) you need more friends, more experience, and leave music to what it truly has been for the past 20 years.. entertainment... there's more to life than MJ's & Janet's music...

3) you don't know what love is...

4) Like Janet said "To us.. he's family" something his fans will never understand... you may have listened to his non-personal music... but he is a total stranger to you...

5) and since you "love" strangers so much... I hope u cried this much two years after 9/11.. oh Pearl Harbor Anniversary is coming up... u better get a new box of Kleenex for the lost soldiers and innocent civilians

1) That's not "in short"

2) you need more friends, more experience, and leave music to what it truly has been for the past 20 years.. entertainment... there's more to life than MJ's & Janet's music...

3) you don't know what love is...

4) Like Janet said "To us.. he's family" something his fans will never understand... you may have listened to his non-personal music... but he is a total stranger to you...

5) and since you "love" strangers so much... I hope u cried this much two years after 9/11.. oh Pearl Harbor Anniversary is coming up... u better get a new box of Kleenex for the lost soldiers and innocent civilians

1) It's shorter than it would have been

2)They aren't all I listen to, and obviously you don't know enough about music to judge. So don't even dare to challenge me there.

3) Because of my age? If that isn't one of the dumbest...know what? You aren't worth the energy.

4)Non-personal? Weaker and weaker your argument becomes.

5)I cry for our soldiers now, too. I cried on the Anniversary of 9/11. The date of Pearl Harbor is stuck in my mind and will be observed this December 7th. I've written songs about events like these including the Oslo attacks this year, which I'll be sending to Janet whether you like it or not. My heart is with children abroad who are lacking the basic necessities that many take for granted including myself at times. Yes, Game, I do shed tears for more than Michael. I do share my love with more than him. I always have and always will. And one day, I will do something to help. I don't know for sure what yet, but you better believe I'm figuring it out.

1) It's shorter than it would have been

2)They aren't all I listen to, and obviously you don't know enough about music to judge. So don't even dare to challenge me there.

3) Because of my age? If that isn't one of the dumbest...know what? You aren't worth the energy.

4)Non-personal? Weaker and weaker your argument becomes.

5)I cry for our soldiers now, too. I cried on the Anniversary of 9/11. The date of Pearl Harbor is stuck in my mind and will be observed this December 7th. I've written songs about events like these including the Oslo attacks this year, which I'll be sending to Janet whether you like it or not. My heart is with children abroad who are lacking the basic necessities that many take for granted including myself at times. Yes, Game, I do shed tears for more than Michael. I do share my love with more than him. I always have and always will. And one day, I will do something to help. I don't know for sure what yet, but you better believe I'm figuring it out.

1) coulda been shorter

2) i need to know about music to know there's more to life than a dead pop star? ok?!

3) because of your experience

4) thank you for taking bits and pieces of my argument... and missing the point..

5) I see why men say women are overly-emotional... sheesh..

*sigh*

Game you're being a bully. Let that girl alone, shit!

:rolleyes:

i'm not bullying anyone... maybe i'll stop stating the obvious.. but i find it kinda pathetic to be crying over someone you don't know years after the fact.. i've heard about this in media courses but sheesh.. i thought this happened to old lonely Americans.. apparently not

1) coulda been shorter

2) i need to know about music to know there's more to life than a dead pop star? ok?!

3) because of your experience

4) thank you for taking bits and pieces of my argument... and missing the point..

5) I see why men say women are overly-emotional... sheesh..

1) Tough luck

2) And you missed my point

3) How could you know about what I've experienced? I've barely if any talked to you about who I am behind this computer.

4) Took the whole thing, it made no sense, and you had no point except to bully me.

5) I see why women always call men dogs. Same coin.

1) Tough luck

2) And you missed my point

3) How could you know about what I've experienced? I've barely if any talked to you about who I am behind this computer.

4) Took the whole thing, it made no sense, and you had no point except to bully me.

5) I see why women always call men dogs. Same coin.

1) skip

2) no i didn't.. you said "i don't know about music to understand"... i need to understand music to understand there's more to cry over than a dead pop star??

3) by the way stuff you spew on the forum ie how people who live half-way around the world are "family" and you "love" them like "family"... how celebrities, people who don't know you, are "loved" as if it's a deep unconditional love... it's naive and maddening

4) play the victim.. yeah... i bullied you

5) blah

:sigh: which is why jury selection is filtered

that doesn't prove involuntary manslaughter

It could prove criminally negligent manslaughter which is under involuntary manslaughter.

First of all he wasn't supposed to use that drug to treat insomnia. He wasn't licenced to use the drug and he should have not left the room while using the drug..

1) skip

2) no i didn't.. you said "i don't know about music to understand"... i need to understand music to understand there's more to cry over than a dead pop star??

3) by the way stuff you spew on the forum ie how people who live half-way around the world are "family" and you "love" them like "family"... how celebrities, people who don't know you, are "loved" as if it's a deep unconditional love... it's naive and maddening

4) play the victim.. yeah... i bullied you

5) blah

2) You don't know the power of music, he made music (some of the world's strongest), it's impacted many including me, you put down that concept, therefore you need to learn more about music to understand how strong of a loss he is. You limit his influence by just calling him a pop star.

3) Only in the most uncaring of minds it's naive. You obviously don't understand context either.

4) Play? No. Stating the obvious

I'm done with conversing with you. You are a total dead end.

i'm not bullying anyone... maybe i'll stop stating the obvious.. but i find it kinda pathetic to be crying over someone you don't know years after the fact.. i've heard about this in media courses but sheesh.. i thought this happened to old lonely Americans.. apparently not

its coming across as very bullyish. you need to accept the fact that everybody is different and deal with things differently...you need to let them be.

I know you are not as heartless as some of these people like to think that you are. You are just real blunt with it, but you got to know when to turn that shit off and keep it moving. :rolleyes:

It could prove criminally negligent manslaughter which is under involuntary manslaughter.

First of all he wasn't supposed to use that drug to treat insomnia. He wasn't licenced to use the drug and he should have not left the room while using the drug..

it could if conspiracy theories were allowed in the court of law. they're not... i need you to concentrate on the facts Blatin... MJ was already dead when he was found.. the fact that he was hiding shit doesn't mean it's I.M.

him being licensed or not doesn't make it I.M. either.. just malpractice.. and he's guilty of that.. but the treatment was working for MJ until he drank it... :whistle:

*continues playing the air guitar and singing until yall are done*

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out

Something's gone terribly wrong

Won't finish what you started

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out

Can't breathe whenever you're gone

Can't go back, I'm haunted

rockon.gif

its coming across as very bullyish. you need to accept the fact that everybody is different and deal with things differently...you need to let them be.

I know you are not as heartless as some of these people like to think that you are. You are just real blunt with it, but you got to know when to turn that shit off and keep it moving. :rolleyes:

i know everyone is different... but socially.. it's bizarre to me

Archived