OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

Game can dislike Michael all he wants, but keep it away from me. I can't help how much his music as well as Janet's have impacted me over the years. Music has been my first love and my life since birth. Theirs gave it new meaning for me. From Control to Lonely to Together Again to Better Days, from She's Out of My Life to Human Nature to Man in the Mirror to Heal the World to Childhood...they have my heart. Going too deep for here, maybe. Sure. But I refuse to be disrespected by him. At least have the decency to not speak to me when I request it. No need to belittle me.

Thats all well and good but... you shouldn't let someone fuck with you like that over the net... His opinion won't change Janet or Michael legacy... with that being said you shouldn't take his comments to heart. If hes insulting your character thats different but don't get bent out of shape over his comments on mj.

For example I was around Janet bashers before and I didn't say shit or even defend her because at the end of the day my opinion or feelings about her won't change because someone doesn't like her.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. They can slander Michael all they won't but the fact is Murray was a cardiologist who gave his patient anesthesia at home without the proper equipment. Keep in mind Murray also tried to hide evidence, delayed calling for help and he did not initially tell authorities he gave Michael propofol.

He also had a book on Cardiology there that's for Medical students in training to be a Cardiologist. What kind professional doctor...?

Thats all well and good but... you shouldn't let someone fuck with you like that over the net... His opinion won't change Janet or Michael legacy... with that being said you shouldn't take his comments to heart. If hes insulting your character thats different but don't get bent out of shape over his comments on mj.

For example I was around Janet bashers before and I didn't say shit or even defend her because at the end of the day my opinion or feelings about her won't change because someone doesn't like her.

My feelings won't change about them and I don't feel the need to defend them. It just aggravates the hell out of me when people bash them, because they're insulting two of the most important people in my life even if I didn't meet them. They are strong parts of me.

I agree. They can slander Michael all they won't but the fact is Murray was a cardiologist who gave his patient anesthesia at home without the proper equipment. Keep in mind Murray also tried to hide evidence, delayed calling for help and he did not initially tell authorities he gave Michael propofol.

The prosecution should capitalize on that. I kinda think playing the audio could help the defense instead of making it tough for them.

I get it but everyone grieves differently. Personally i felt sick after Michael passed and almost depressed because even though i didn't know him I felt like i did, i like many fans cared and felt an emotional connection to him through the years from his music and interviews. 2 years later i still care but i am not crying or feeling depressed, the situation is still sad and disturbs me but life goes on the only thing i can hope for now is justice for him and his family.

Pretty much... I cried when I heard he died... It felt like a piece of my childhood died... but as time went on I felt better knowing he was at peace and no one could hurt him anymore... To live the life he lived would have broken a normal person to constantly be attacked and made fun of for no real reason would take its toll on anyone.

Pretty much... I cried when I heard he died... It felt like a piece of my childhood died... but as time went on I felt better knowing he was at peace and no one could hurt him anymore... To live the life he lived would have broken a normal person to constantly be attacked and made fun of for no real reason would take its toll on anyone.

This is how I felt exactly

The prosecution should capitalize on that. I kinda think playing the audio could help the defense instead of making it tough for them.

It's was only the first day, i think they will...if they're smart they will. I don't think that tape helps the defense, it only makes Murray look worse. Why would he continue to drug Michael in that condition, why didn't he get him proper help. He says he was helping with his insomnia but he is a doctor and knows very well that anesthesia induces a semi coma and not sleep so he was avoiding his patient's issue.

I don't understand why did Murray record MJ sounding like that?

I know it only shows how sleezy he is, it makes u wonder what was he planning on doing with that.

C'mon Game we get it game you didn't care for MJ so much but alot of his fans did. There are still fans of other artist who cry or get emotional decades later, there isn't anything childish about feeling hurt during a trial for someone's homicide.

It has nothing to do with which artist I like or not.. Be an adult in an adult discussion

C'mon Game we get it game you didn't care for MJ so much but alot of his fans did. There are still fans of other artist who cry or get emotional decades later, there isn't anything childish about feeling hurt during a trial for someone's homicide.

why are you pleading with him? and who said him won shit?

I guess he feels like it shouldn't effect them as much since it happened years ago and they didn't know him personally?

I was upset when it first happened MJ to me will always be the greatest artist of all time.. however I feel like some of his fans should put things in perspective and realize he doesn't have to suffer anymore his music and story will live on forever and touch all of us.

Everyone was... But crying after two years of someone you don't know... My GOD! is this the next generation? Crying over celebrities years later...

When Snooki passes.. I'm moving to Europe

we could just pop him negatives I mean just pop him like a balloon

That won't do anything in his mind. He could care less about that. He'll still be just as disrespectful with 5 rep points then as he is now. I can have an "adult" conversation, as he calls it, easily. I want to. But I am still hurting from what happened with Michael. It's hard to discuss but not impossible. His disrespect is not needed in the slightest. I'm not immature because I have emotions. I am andro but I was born as woman after all. It's a total 50/50.

I wonder if they finger printed the bottles since the defense is claiming MJ took the drug when Murray was out of the room. They also said that even if he drank it, it would take awhile before it took affect and Murray claimed he was out of the room for a couple mins.

I wonder if they finger printed the bottles since the defense is claiming MJ took the drug when Murray was out of the room. They also said that even if he drank it, it would take awhile before it took affect and Murray claimed he was out of the room for a couple mins.

If they can, it's a good idea for the Prosecution to do that. Didn't they also say the drink would have "burned" his throat if he tried to drink it?

Archived