Is it Usher's TIME yet???

janetDAYZ

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is he worthy of being acknowledged by winning SPECIAL awards of high achievement?

• Yes,its been LONG over due!!!!!!!!
    • Yeah,he should be gettin them by his next release
    • Um ...not quite yet..he needs a few more years..
    • Puhleeze that BITCH will NEVER see the day!!!!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you and bali. were that one's that got rude about everything and that's why it carried. Don't act all innocent. Just let it die.

Got rude? :blink: What is considered "rude" about what was said? :blink:

Go back to the fact of had JT not been mentioned at all (since this had absolutely nothing to do with that man) none of this wouldn't have taken place. Point the finger at the shit starter not the debaters. Dont act all innocent. Just let it die.

Go back to the fact of had JT not been mentioned at all (since this had absolutely nothing to do with that man) none of this wouldn't have taken place. Point the finger at the shit starter not the debaters. Dont act all innocent. Just let it die.

He's really just upset that we prefer JT over Usher.

Well take that up with idrag4mj then.

I had no problem debating the issue, I just didn't appreciate the name calling.

Point out where I did any name calling...

When I said name calling, I was referring to bali, when he had to use the word "idiot" and at times he misinterpreted what I said.

I didn't mind that u wasn't big on Usher, but when ppl start saying FLUSHER, FLOPSHER, what not, it takes away from the debate. I didn't necessarily agree with the Timberflop, timderfuck, etc. either, but I never referred him as such.

I was pretty cordial about my opinions on Justin and had no problem moving on from some points about him.

But I already addressed the accusation of me being mad because you two because u prefer JT over Usher. You can read it and take it as you please.

Now can we get back on topic? I.DO.NOT.CARE.ANYMORE.

When I said name calling, I was referring to bali, when he had to use the word "idiot" and at times he misinterpreted what I said.

I didn't mind that u wasn't big on Usher, but when ppl start saying FLUSHER, FLOPSHER, what not, it takes away from the debate. I didn't necessarily agree with the Timberflop, timderfuck, etc. either, but I never referred him as such.

I was pretty cordial about my opinions on Justin and had no problem moving on from some points about him.

But I already addressed the accusation of me being mad because you two because u prefer JT over Usher. You can read it and take it as you please.

Now can we get back on topic? I.DO.NOT.CARE.ANYMORE.

1) If the name calling issue is w/ bali then why are you goin back and forth with me as if I'M the one who has you bothered

2) bali is a FEMALE

3) idrag4mj started calling JT names FIRST...therefore you cant even bring up bali calling Usher's flop ass, names

4) bali can call him anything she wants. Who da fuck are you? :blink:

5) You CARE because you keep responding.

move on.

1) If the name calling issue is w/ bali then why are you goin back and forth with me as if I'M the one who has you bothered

2) bali is a FEMALE

3) idrag4mj started calling JT names FIRST...therefore you cant even bring up bali calling Usher's flop ass, names

4) bali can call him anything she wants. Who da fuck are you? :blink:

5) You CARE because you keep responding.

move on.

I said let's agree to disagree. You still want to hold a grudge.

Too much fuckery for me to read after browsing the first few pages.

Usher > JT

Spare me your "who's better?" foolishness. The numbers don't lie.

Always cracks me up when people say this...

They're usually the ones to say numbers don't matter when it comes to their other faves.

Archived