Is it Usher's TIME yet???

janetDAYZ

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is he worthy of being acknowledged by winning SPECIAL awards of high achievement?

• Yes,its been LONG over due!!!!!!!!
    • Yeah,he should be gettin them by his next release
    • Um ...not quite yet..he needs a few more years..
    • Puhleeze that BITCH will NEVER see the day!!!!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm clearly speaking about CURRENT artist and CURRENT songs, genius. I don't need for you to dig through the archives.

We're not talking about Janet. :mellow:

When has Rihanna "stalled"? She has 11 #1's in just 6 years.

Um Rihanna has stalled plenty of times. Every song she's released hasn't hit no.1 so who cares how many no.1s she has. I like her music so i'm not gonna bash her. You seem like more of a Rihanna fan than I am so why don't you go look up her chart history and look at all the singles she's done and see where they stalled

name them NOW....don't fucking google....name a lyric hell :filenails: let me wrap it up for you in a bow, in 6 years no one will be able to :asham:

Exactly! :lol:

Um Rihanna has stalled plenty of times. Every song she's released hasn't hit no.1 so who cares how many no.1s she has. I like her music so i'm not gonna bash her. You seem like more of a Rihanna fan than I am so why don't you go look up her chart history and look at all the singles she's done and see where they stalled

Exactly! :lol:

I feel like we need to just start collecting chairs for charity, it's a shit load of seats that need asses this season and for a dime a day, just a dime :lmao: :lmao:

I didn't say that. I'm just saying that she's a consistent singles artist and she would've easily went #1 without Britney Spears. I'm actually not a Rihanna fan, lol.

I didn't say that. I'm just saying that she's a consistent singles artist and she would've easily went #1 without Britney Spears. I'm actually not a Rihanna fan, lol.

WRONG.....THE SINGLES CHART AND FOR THAT MATTER MUSIC IN GENERAL IS SHIT....THOSE NUMBER ONES DON'T MEAN A DAMN THANG :filenails: other than I had a great producer and Ima let him speak cause my English not so good ya know I from da carribean and shit

Take your own advice, simpleton. You're the one losing your shit over people preferring JT to Usher.

why won't you just give up? I mean I support Madonna, I love the cunt, I even started a "I hate Hydrangeas" page on FB ...........BUT your concern should be on how the blond one will pull off a SB performance election year old as fuck and not get Janet teas, I bet this will be the first year since 2004 Janet watched the SB :lmao:

why won't you just give up? I mean I support Madonna, I love the cunt, I even started a "I hate Hydrangeas" page on FB ...........BUT your concern should be on how the blond one will pull off a SB performance election year old as fuck and not get Janet teas, I bet this will be the first year since 2004 Janet watched the SB :lmao:

Girl, what are you rambling about this time? :unsure:

wow....we on the same page go fucking figure, you been trying it all thread five ways from Sunday service been served the Church collard greens and all and you still like it's bitter well bitch get ta stepping.

S&M was actually stalling at I forget...no.2 or no.3 and that's when they decided to hurry up and put Britney on the remix. Everybody was talking about it including radio and this forum. Yeah she's consistent but still don't mean she's guaranteed no.1s just like "Run This Town" stalled at no.2 even with Jay-Z and Kanye on the track.

Ima tell you Usher>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Justin period go to wikipedia...read I say it all the time niggas need to read more :sigh: see White people they put numbers and shit out there, yea no lie fuck yea, they count shit like albums sold total, grammys won total, years in the biz, did you know as a solo artist Usher is closer to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction than JT by a mile?

Ima tell you Usher>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Justin period go to wikipedia...read I say it all the time niggas need to read more :sigh: see White people they put numbers and shit out there, yea no lie fuck yea, they count shit like albums sold total, grammys won total, years in the biz, did you know as a solo artist Usher is closer to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction than JT by a mile?

Anybody can get grammys these days and that don't mean shit. I had no idea Rihanna had 4 :mellow: no shade lol

Take your own advice, simpleton. You're the one losing your shit over people preferring JT to Usher.

Ima leave this thread on this....Usher whatever, Ima play "Okay" as I leave BUT Madonna....oh hon-tay that ass is gonna get roasted she dont come right and I aint heard shit that exceptional...I know it's bitter tea would you like some sugar?IIL.gif

wow....we on the same page go fucking figure, you been trying it all thread five ways from Sunday service been served the Church collard greens and all and you still like it's bitter well bitch get ta stepping.

Nobody's even conversing with you. :unsure:

that literally makes me want to puke.... :& I would check to see how many features she did. It's like sucking dick to get to the top

exactly so the fact that they bringing the number of grammy wins into is a non-factor. Grammys are now goin' to who's more popular. Hell they got Nicki Minaj up for "Best New Artist" and that did it for me :mellow:

:lmao:

you havin' fun huh? :lol:

exactly so the fact that they bringing the number of grammy wins into is a non-factor. Grammys are now goin' to who's more popular. Hell they got Nicki Minaj up for "Best New Artist" and that did it for me :mellow:

Yup LOL. Bailey's rants are killing me lmfao

gurl no....Best New Artist? I'm fucking thru common sense sho da fuck aint common

Archived