Is it Usher's TIME yet???

janetDAYZ

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is he worthy of being acknowledged by winning SPECIAL awards of high achievement?

• Yes,its been LONG over due!!!!!!!!
    • Yeah,he should be gettin them by his next release
    • Um ...not quite yet..he needs a few more years..
    • Puhleeze that BITCH will NEVER see the day!!!!

ITS NOT SUBJECTIVE

SAYING ITS SUBJECTIVE is like saying that britney spears is as good a vocalist as mariah carey is subjective...its not..its simply NOT TRUE...Justin timeberlakes One vocal octave has nothing on usher

Better dance,,,don't act like you don't know this

and what instruments does JT play ?? proof

You said he's a better writer than JT..How? What makes him better writer? Its flawed anyway because Usher doesnt really write.

You still have not told me what instruments Usher plays. Dont try to deflect now because you have nothing.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JT's 30 and has been in the business since 1997. If he hasn't done it already what makes you think he would do it in the future? He's not desperate like Usher.

See... this is where I have to stop you...

hidinghomer-vi.gif

JT is a part of Pop culture and I'm not talking about SB. It's not about whether JT had a fast start because we all know he could've easily fell off just as fast he grew in popularity with *NSYNC. The fact that he accomplished a lot as a solo artist says a lot. So I don't understand why you keep bringing up *NSYNC. JT was the main reason for *NSYNC's success and popularity to begin with anyway.

He's only part of Pop culture cause of NSYNC and Janet. He did good with his 1st album cause legions of little girls and gay fans were waiting for his album.

JT's 30 and has been in the business since 1997. If he hasn't done it already what makes you think he would do it in the future? He's not desperate like Usher.

See... this is where I have to stop you...

hidinghomer-vi.gif

JT is a part of Pop culture and I'm not talking about SB. It's not about whether JT had a fast start because we all know he could've easily fell off just as fast he grew in popularity with *NSYNC. The fact that he accomplished a lot as a solo artist says a lot. So I don't understand why you keep bringing up *NSYNC. JT was the main reason for *NSYNC's success and popularity to begin with anyway.

It's wait and see game for me. I just don't think FS/LS made that big of many impact where he can be absent for a long amount of time, then come back and explode. Would you consider FS/LS one of the best pop albums in RnR history????

If you can tell me what male was doing it in the late 90s - mid-noughties as big as Usher, I'll entertain this further. It don't think it makes him Marvin Gaye or Stevie Wonder by any means, he wsa obviously doing something right.

I'll ask this again, would you consider either Justified or FS/LS among the best pop albums of all time? I ask this because these could be filed in the 'was very popular at the time but rarely discussed in high regard' material that many people think Usher's material is like.

He's only part of Pop culture cause of NSYNC and Janet. He did good with his 1st album cause legions of little girls and gay fans were waiting for his album.

Oh chile, please. He's considered a pop phenomenon, there's a reason why he performed at the Superbowl twice. Also the fact that he can be featured on other artist's songs and help them climb up the charts says a lot. Give credit where it's due. JT has a lot of mass appeal. Don't let the fact that he hasn't released solo music in like 5 years fool you. He could release a new single tomorrow and it will hit #1 worldwide and I'll be here to post the receipts. :lmao:

1993? That's even worse. That means he was around when R. Kelly and MJB debuted. :lmao: blkjldsjflj lj Flusher is a late flop. Seriously. I'm actually shocked he has been around for so long but is being compared to JT.

Hold the phone, Justin has also been on the scene since 93 and then was forgotten until the late 90's, so lets not, he was ONLY remembered for the Mickey Mouse club when it came up in Xtina & Britney's stats.

I said ..NOTHING ..I dont think I wanna be bothered this year.

why what had happen :unsure: you don't think a night out some dranks and laughes you could meet up with a crew from da board and just live it, like fuck it I'm Dayz and I aint pressed so Ima do it this shit bring 2012 in wit a bang, don't you want someone to make out with at midnight :shifty:

why we gotta fight though? it's too many of us to be fighting we could all just take it off and see what happens :rolleyes:

The purpose of me making this thread was to SUPPORT Usher but since Idrag4MJ started the Usher VS JT thing...thats when shit turned to hell. This thread had NOTHING to do with JT at all. It shows how irrelevant Usher truly may be. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, he's not even in my top 20. But as you see I know he's better than Justin :coffee: And gets alot more respect from me than Justin.

You can keep believing that. God Bless You.

why what had happen :unsure: you don't think a night out some dranks and laughes you could meet up with a crew from da board and just live it, like fuck it I'm Dayz and I aint pressed so Ima do it this shit bring 2012 in wit a bang, don't you want someone to make out with at midnight :shifty:

I usually go out for NEW YEARS but Im just not interested this year. :filenails:

Oh chile, please. He's considered a pop phenomenon, there's a reason why he performed at the Superbowl twice. Also the fact that he can be featured on other artist's songs and help them climb up the charts says a lot. Give credit where it's due. JT has a lot of mass appeal. Don't let the fact that he hasn't released solo music in like 5 years fool you. He could release a new single tomorrow and it will hit #1 worldwide and I'll be here to post the receipts. :lmao:

:wtf:

BYE.COM/PLEASE/HUH

I think he was a superstar, I think he earned it. But phenomenon????? He ain't exactly did the moonwalk or anything.

It's wait and see game for me. I just don't think FS/LS made that big of many impact where he can be absent for a long amount of time, then come back and explode. Would you consider FS/LS one of the best pop albums in RnR history????

If you can tell me what male was doing it in the late 90s - mid-noughties as big as Usher, I'll entertain this further. It don't think it makes him Marvin Gaye or Stevie Wonder by any means, he wsa obviously doing something right.

I'll ask this again, would you consider either Justified or FS/LS among the best pop albums of all time? I ask this because these could be filed in the 'was very popular at the time but rarely discussed in high regard' material that many people think Usher's material is like.

- FS/LS is #46 on Rolling Stone magazine's 100 Best Albums of 00's. The album also made it on many Best of 2000's lists and Best of year 2006 lists.

- I really can't take you seriously right now. :mellow:

- Both albums are critically acclaimed, won Grammys, both albums were nominated in the General Field at the Grammys (Album of the Year).

The 2nd sentence is where you need to stop :mellow: Plenty of artists do that

:wtf:

BYE.COM/PLEASE/HUH

I think he was a superstar, I think he earned it. But phenomenon????? He ain't exactly did the moonwalk or anything.

Exactly! Justin is not considered no motha-fuckin' Pop Phenomenon :lmao: and I wonder who's lied and told anyone that Justin is. Even the people in this thread who are on Justin's side know damn well he ain't no Phenomenon lol

Archived