Is it Usher's TIME yet???

janetDAYZ

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is he worthy of being acknowledged by winning SPECIAL awards of high achievement?

• Yes,its been LONG over due!!!!!!!!
    • Yeah,he should be gettin them by his next release
    • Um ...not quite yet..he needs a few more years..
    • Puhleeze that BITCH will NEVER see the day!!!!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl, what are you rambling about this time? :unsure:

the fact that yo shit is coming apart worst than a Beyonce lace front in 90 degrees hang it up flat screen u tried it and no JT and Usher? really? I bet Usher would whop his ass and he would be crying like he was on "Punked" yo wig has been snatched satdown

101.gif

the fact that yo shit is coming apart worst than a Beyonce lace front in 90 degrees hang it up flat screen u tried it and no JT and Usher? really? I bet Usher would whop his ass and he would be crying like he was on "Punked" yo wig has been snatched satdown

101.gif

take your ass to bed! Now! :lmao:

He needs a few more years. He's still making hits and selling albums but he's not quite there yet. I don't think he's much of a global success like he used to be and he's hardly in his early 30s. He'd definitely way better than Piss Brown and Justin Timberfake :filenails:

DeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gif

Well if we're talkin flops, we're not really gonna treat Alpha Dog, The Love Guru, Black Snake Moan, & The Open Road like they didnt exist...even tho most people do. But to be fair, I think both are shitty actors. But Justin is a better comedic actor, and Ushers a better dramatic actor (I mean seriously, Justin trying to be serious in movies is just gross, like him trying to be taken seriously as a musician)

LEAVE NOW. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

LEAVE NOW. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

i know right. :mellow:

JoeJoe you must have not seen Usher in the movie Light It Up because I swear that everytime Usher would come into a scene in that movie my right eye would get all wonky and crazy just like Forest Whitakers eye because he was that bad. I was like this > :blink: < through.out the whole movie. Child.boo.please.

Even if he's just a commercial icon (ie only chart stats and record sales), that should go towards something if anything. Also, I do think he epitomized the era he was in (late 90s - mid noughties). Back when urban music took over mainstream in the first half of last decade, he was among one of the biggest in the era. I don't think any of the bad moves should hurt is cause, it certainly wouldn't build it.

i know right. :mellow:

JoeJoe you must have not seen Usher in the movie Light It Up because I swear that everytime Usher would come into a scene in that movie my right eye would get all wonky and crazy just like Forest Whitakers eye because he was that bad. I was like this > :blink: < through.out the whole movie. Child.boo.please.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: He really tried in "Light It Up" ...HORRIBLE "dramatic" acting .. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Even if he's just a commercial icon (ie only chart stats and record sales), that should go towards something if anything. Also, I do think he epitomized the era he was in (late 90s - mid noughties). Back when urban music took over mainstream in the first half of last decade, he was among one of the biggest in the era. I don't think any of the bad moves should hurt is cause, it certainly wouldn't build it.

Look,I dont care for Usher but I did feel like maybe he deserved something because I believe he hustled his way to the top and his hard work has gotten overlooked but when y'all starting bringing Justin in this...thats when I had to break free of supporting Usher with this thread. point blank. I'm gonna always feel JT is a superior artist because he's far more involved musically than Usher is.

You know what...

:lmao:

Look,I dont care for Usher but I did feel like maybe he deserved something because I believe he hustled his way to the top and his hard work has gotten overlooked but when y'all starting bringing Justin in this...thats when I had to break free of supporting Usher with this thread. point blank. I'm gonna always feel JT is a superior artist because he's far more involved musically than Usher is.

I'm pretty much on 'let's agree to disagree' at this point.

Archived