Is it Usher's TIME yet???

janetDAYZ

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is he worthy of being acknowledged by winning SPECIAL awards of high achievement?

• Yes,its been LONG over due!!!!!!!!
    • Yeah,he should be gettin them by his next release
    • Um ...not quite yet..he needs a few more years..
    • Puhleeze that BITCH will NEVER see the day!!!!

You sound like an idiot. Nobody here said JT is a "savior". :lmao: Most of us just think he's way better than Usher. Yes, Usher is a flip-flopping gimmick that has resorted to being featured on David Guetta and Justin Bieber tracks for some type of exposure. JT would never.

How does that make the argument moot? I was simply comparing both their debut and sophomore albums. Go have a seat.

I never said that you said that, now that you want to resort to ad hominems.

What makes you think Justin wouldn't??? Y'all stay giving Justin more rope than he probably has. And don't get it twisted, I'm not a Usher apologists, not really a fan, so I won't excuse the moves that he's making, but I do think he was a major part of the history of R&B, because no one else was doing some of the things he was doing. Does Usher necessarily have a pop culture defining moment? Not really. But neither does Justin outside SB (but let's not kid ourselves, that'll probably help his cause).

But what was the point? There's plenty of Legendary Artist that didn't have the fast start Justin enjoyed.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you not seen the horrible reviews of Usher's acting in movies??? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Remember this??

In_the_mix.jpg

if you dont...dont worry NO ONE ELSE rremembers either

FLOP

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well if we're talkin flops, we're not really gonna treat Alpha Dog, The Love Guru, Black Snake Moan, & The Open Road like they didnt exist...even tho most people do. But to be fair, I think both are shitty actors. But Justin is a better comedic actor, and Ushers a better dramatic actor (I mean seriously, Justin trying to be serious in movies is just gross, like him trying to be taken seriously as a musician)

OK!! :lmao: Why is idrag4flops so pressed??? Usher is staling now. We're not in 2004 anymore. The fuck. :umm:

At least, JT still has mass appeal from SNL, movies to being featured on songs. Everything he's in still sales and garners a lot of attention. Hell, he helped Ciara get a top 10 hit just 2 years ago.

Um Usher has still mass appeal too. Also is Usher's song with David Guetta currently not in the Top 10 on Billboard Hot 100 right now even after it already peaked at no.4 after 13 weeks? :filenails:

For what its worth usher is a better actor that JT...

Both of them suck at acting

And yet...you and Japtok have failed to make a list of all the "Can do's" of Usher Raymond.

I simply keep asking..what can he do besides dance?

waiting...

BETTER VOCALIST

BETTER DANCER

BETTER SONG WRITER

BETTER PRODUCER

OVERRAL BETTER MUSICIAN

AND BETTER ENTERTAINER

You sound like an idiot. Nobody here said JT is a "savior". :lmao: Most of us just think he's way better than Usher. Yes, Usher is a flip-flopping gimmick that has resorted to being featured on David Guetta and Justin Bieber tracks for some type of exposure. JT would never.

How does that make the argument moot? I was simply comparing both their debut and sophomore albums. Go have a seat.

He's already done it with Madonna, Ciara, and 50Cent...ooops! :ph34r:

you know what i meant you are just being messy..i said if Justin Bieber were a black boy he wouldn't be a global phenom

Your point? That may be true, and Usher probably knows that. Which is all the more reason to pick him as a cash cow while he can play "mentor" and have some form of relevance.

And for the record, I'm not the messy one here.

What makes you think Justin wouldn't??? Y'all stay giving Justin more rope than he probably has.

JT's 30 and has been in the business since 1997. If he hasn't done it already what makes you think he would do it in the future? He's not desperate like Usher.

See... this is where I have to stop you...

but I do think he was a major part of the history of R&B, because no one else was doing some of the things he was doing.

hidinghomer-vi.gif

Does Usher necessarily have a pop culture defining moment? Not really. But neither does Justin outside SB (but let's not kid ourselves, that'll probably help his cause).

But what was the point? There's plenty of Legendary Artist that didn't have the fast start Justin enjoyed.

JT is a part of Pop culture and I'm not talking about SB. It's not about whether JT had a fast start because we all know he could've easily fell off just as fast he grew in popularity with *NSYNC. The fact that he accomplished a lot as a solo artist says a lot. So I don't understand why you keep bringing up *NSYNC. JT was the main reason for *NSYNC's success and popularity to begin with anyway.

the ignorance...Britney has outsold Janet with few albums released... Does it mean she's a better artist

you people act like you don't really know how the music bizz . Regardless of your denial race plays a very big factor in everything in fact the biggest factor ,, a person of color has to work 19x as hard to achieve similar success

Look at Gaga coming out just two years ago an almost out performing beyonce in every aspect

It sure does and they all know it

BETTER VOCALIST

BETTER DANCER

BETTER SONG WRITER

BETTER PRODUCER

OVERRAL BETTER MUSICIAN

AND BETTER ENTERTAINER

First of all, saying "better" is not a fact..its subjective. The FACTS are that JT wears more hats than Usher

-Lets not act like Usher is a major writer because he's NOT. Justin writes on ALL his shit. Usher doesnt

-Usher a producer?...really? where? ..what..one unreleased song or something?? :lmao:

-musician? :lmao: Does he play any instruments? JT plays multiple. What instruments does Usher play?

overall better entertainer? It depends on the individuals taste.

First of all, saying "better" is not a fact..its subjective. The FACTS are that JT wears more hats than Usher

-Lets not act like Usher is a major writer because he's NOT. Justin writes on ALL his shit. Usher doesnt

-Usher a producer?...really? where? ..what..one unreleased song or something?? :lmao:

-musician? :lmao: Does he play any instruments? JT plays multiple. What instruments does Usher play?

overall better entertainer? It depends on the individuals taste.

ITS NOT SUBJECTIVE

SAYING ITS SUBJECTIVE is like saying that britney spears is as good a vocalist as mariah carey is subjective...its not..its simply NOT TRUE...Justin timeberlakes One vocal octave has nothing on usher

Better dance,,,don't act like you don't know this

and what instruments does JT play ?? proof

It's too late and Usher debuted in 1994. :lmao:

Usher's own stans are saying he was even out BEFORE that!

Correction, he's been around for 18 (going on 19)yrs, I forgot he was out in 93, on the Poetic Justice soundtrack. At this point I give it to him for the longevity but I think the stats have to come in more for the next era.

Not yet....and His first song came out in 1993. :thumbup:

Why they felt the need to include the song on Poetic Justice,I dont know because its not helping his case :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yea, Madonna in 2008, Ciara and 50 cent when they became flops. :umm: Nice try tho.

Why would he wanna work with so-called flops? Fail! lol he worked with Madonna cause the bitch was selling out stadiums everywhere and she was selling albums everywhere but in the U.S.. Ciara hadn't even flopped yet...she was in the beginning stages of her 3rd album disaster so um no.

Archived