If you were stuck on an island

Xtraordinary Xternal

I don't know who I would pick because bitches are crazy....anyway probably not Henry he don't like people no way. Angie is grounded so she cool to have around when shit pop off. I would have Will around to be the muscle cause again bitches are crazy. I would definitely pick Paul, he would probably win survivor, and lastly I would pick Dayz for entertainment purposes.... wait I don't like this because I would have a lot of people like Czar, he picked me, and I like Matt, although after reading his sharp tongue Ima have Will watch him on the DL :whistle: and I would put Henry and Xternal in the same room :lmao:

This is a good thread :lol: real hard though!

Let's see...

Dayz (We got a lot in common, we'd put each other's minds at ease with good convo.)

TE (I would never be bored, we'd chat about music until we were rescued off the island)

Andy (Super nice and loyal, I know he wouldn't turn on us and try to eat us for survival)

Roc (Comic-relief...I wouldn't have time to worry because I'd be laughing every 2 min.)

This is the list that a reality show producer would kill for though, just look at the combination of names and their rocky histories...:asham:

If Jodi & Pie were here, they'd have made my list :shifty: and there's a host of others I'd like to include ( Bu, Angie, CND, Henry, Selz, Overit, Reyna, Paul, X -_-:lol: etc.) I'm not diggin this limit 4 Shiiiiii...

Thanks LG! I'll bring an inflatable boat so we can all float on outta there! :P Hmmm this is hard but I guess my picks would be God, Angie, cnd, and Daz B. All peeps whose company I'd enjoy, but also smart and willing to help each other. (and several others too; not trying to exclude anyone from being stranded on an island :P:lol:)

This is a good thread :lol: real hard though!

Let's see...

Dayz (We got a lot in common, we'd put each other's minds at ease with good convo.)

TE (I would never be bored, we'd chat about music until we were rescued off the island)

Andy (Super nice and loyal, I know he wouldn't turn on us and try to eat us for survival)

Roc (Comic-relief...I wouldn't have time to worry because I'd be laughing every 2 min.)

This is the list that a reality show producer would kill for though, just look at the combination of names and their rocky histories...:asham:

If Jodi & Pie were here, they'd have made my list :shifty: and there's a host of others I'd like to include ( Bu, Angie, CND, Henry, Selz, Overit, Reyna, Paul, X -_-:lol: etc.) I'm not diggin this limit 4 Shiiiiii...

:umm:

Moderator (one of the funnyest people I know)

Henri (also funny)

Nuk (I'd have somebody to drink with)

Hotboy (its a Scorpio thing)

Eff it I'm doing 2 lists

Trey

Nuk

Ralphie

Xx

I've met or hungout with all 4 of them

If we had a list of who I'd punch in the face Angie would ban me once I made my list :lmao:

Moderator (one of the funnyest people I know)

Henri (also funny)

Nuk (I'd have somebody to drink with)

Hotboy (its a Scorpio thing)

Eff it I'm doing 2 lists

Trey

Nuk

Ralphie

Xx

I've met or hungout with all 4 of them

If we had a list of who I'd punch in the face Angie would ban me once I made my list :lmao:

Dawo

Tee-oc

Twistedvelvet

Mariahisthequeen

let's not kid ourselves :filenails:

Archived