Str8 dude gets his ass BEAT by gay dude ...!!!!

janetDAYZ

Hes cute the dude that got beat up. Aww I would take care of his wounds.

Fighting a gay guy can be unpredictable u gotta come with your A game and not underestimate anyone. I store alot of pent up anger and aggression just for these situations. :thumbup:

aint that the truth. i dont even f*ck with these queens down here in Atlanta, they are quick to pull out a blade to slice and dice that ass.

Hes cute the dude that got beat up. Aww I would take care of his wounds.

Fighting a gay guy can be unpredictable u gotta come with your A game and not underestimate anyone. I store alot of pent up anger and aggression just for these situations. :thumbup:

He was windmilling like a damn girl ... :umm:

:lol: I used to live in projects that look just like that. Anyway although the light skin dude was more in shape he was definitely gonna lose trying to wrestle around with that big black gay dude. He weighed much less although he did have hands. That's why when you fight big bitches you can't get too close cause when they grab you it's over

ok and? I don't care if a guy can fight I just care if he cute. :rolleyes:<_< Not everyone know how to fight which is sad but a reality. My father a cop and my brother (jail bird) made sure I knew how to beat the shit out of people... :whistle:anyway you don't think he was cute? lol

He didnt catch my attention in that way from watching the clip...so I'll say no.

And since when did you not care if a nigga was weak? You telling me you would be cool if you had a man who couldn't hold his own? I dont take you for fucking wit da PUSSY kind.

He didnt catch my attention in that way from watching the clip...so I'll say no.

And since when did you not care if a nigga was weak? You telling me you would be cool if you had a man who couldn't hold his own? I dont take you for fucking wit da PUSSY kind.

LOL oh ok

I do like strong men I have been fortunate enough to date and be with some... currently with one now :) I just thought the guy was cute I mean he could be my bottom I just wouldn't expect for him to be able to help me in a fight lol :lmao: see I try to be nice and u pull me right back in lol...

Archived