Ciara Performs On George Lopez

Chase

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She has star written all over her... that was a really good performance... If she just had a better team.... Its refreshing to see a younger artist keeping the tradition of truly performing alive... I don't care how much hate I get for saying this but she reminds me of janet and aaliyah so much when she performs I can't help but to love her.

I want the truth, not Blatin :lol: At first I thought she was but there were parts that seemed spontaneous and not rehearsed. If she was she did a good job.

I recently read somewhere :unsure: that Ciara had some breathing control lessons for 5 days str8 before her first tv performance on Ellen ...so da bitch came prepared and it shows...I think its alot more live than 10%...

She has star written all over her... that was a really good performance... If she just had a better team.... Its refreshing to see a younger artist keeping the tradition of truly performing alive... I don't care how much hate I get for saying this but she reminds me of janet and aaliyah so much when she performs I can't help but to love her.

Ciara is a better performaner than Aaliyah ever was but I don't think she has star written all over her anymore. To be that good of a performer and still only sell less that 40,000 your first week has 'people are over you' written all over her.

She needs to regroup and make herself interesting again, and she definately needs to stop answering questions about what a flop her albums have been lately.

Ciara is a better performaner than Aaliyah ever was but I don't think she has star written all over her anymore. To be that good of a performer and still only sell less that 40,000 your first week has 'people are over you' written all over her.

She needs to regroup and make herself interesting again, and she definately needs to stop answering questions about what a flop her albums have been lately.

She will be fine and yes she does need to stop talking about the album tanking... I don't know who her team or pr people are but they suck for not telling her to stop.... but it is common sense too... maybe she was angry at how some homosexuals hate on her because her name isn't beyonce.

You only say she not a star because her album flopped... lol Cici still the best performer of this generation... if rihanna could perform like ciara Beyonce & gaga would be in trouble.

She will be fine and yes she does need to stop talking about the album tanking... I don't know who her team or pr people are but they suck for not telling her to stop.... but it is common sense too... maybe she was angry at how some homosexuals hate on her because her name isn't beyonce.

You only say she not a star because her album flopped... lol Cici still the best performer of this generation... if rihanna could perform like ciara Beyonce & gaga would be in trouble.

Ciara's album was doomed from the start from the release dates to the choice of songs the album is cute but it has no pop appeal you cant dance until your feet fall off still dont make people buy your music ask Chris Brown

all the other girls have the support of their record companies they pump money into them to get a profit if you ever notice Rihanna Beyonce and Gaga are the queens of there record labels they are treated like royalty Ciara is apart of Jive Records Britney has them on lock my best bet is for Ciara to find a label that supports her why release an album with no hits they released 2 songs in September and it did nothing and yes sometimes you have do that payola thing to make a hit or buzz about an artist it seems like Jive Records has no faith in her they are just going to use this album as a tax write off no money lost

I recently read somewhere :unsure: that Ciara had some breathing control lessons for 5 days str8 before her first tv performance on Ellen ...so da bitch came prepared and it shows...I think its alot more live than 10%...

That must be around the time she performed "Get Up" on So You Think You Can Dance, because she was live and wasn't outta breath (or most likely when she performed "Hotline" at the Vibe awards).

And I wouldnt actually call this performance hotter than the Ellen one. Dancewise,the Ellen one was more on point and the way she mixed the music w/the "breakdowns" was more entertaining.

George performance -stagewise w/the effects..the lights..the smoke..THAT was the only thing that made it appear to be hotter. Not to mention she mixed it up a tad towards the end..