The Official Got 2 B Real Thread

Kishi

Who Is Your Favorite Diva?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Diva Is Your Favorite On Got 2 B Real?

• Patti LaBelle
    • Aretha Franklin
    • Chaka Khan
    • Dionne Warwick
    • Whitney Houston
    • Oprah Winfrey
    • Mariah Carey
    • Beyonce
    • Fantasia
    • Rihanna

I love LaBelleoftheBall2's YouTube channel, because it is not only educational for Patti LaBelle history, but also a lesson in shade and reading. Season 1 just finished and Season 2 will begin in 2012, with Janet and Mary J. Blige joining the cast.

Patti LaHelle mentioned today on Facebook the potential for Got 2 B Real clothing and asked us our three favorite quotes from Season 1. :excited:

Mine are Patti's "Take the caps lock out of your tone", Rihanna's "I have a coconut to pick with you", and Fantasia's "I knew iiiit"!

I can't vote because I'm going thru the list and I see Oprah and I think "fake bitch" I mean she has her "great" moments but she a fake bitch, you will not see her in the hood no time soon, I want a bitch that pick her own Collard greens cause she don't trust folks to clean em, I mean someone with the charcoal and some ribs ready to grill they own shit

• 2 weeks later...

I can get into Janet's shade. Hope they give her more to say in the next few episodes, though. I LOVE the pic they chose of her as well :wub:

The Hogwarts bit is hilarious :lmao:

Im just glad she didnt steal my "Hogwarts" bit that I shared with you, I woulda been PISSED

Nope, but I almost did lol, I did suggest her putting Madea on the show (Tyler as Madea ofcourse) & they'd be like "sorry Tyler, this is for real women....and Aretha"

Well she can't steal what she doesn't know about :lol: && *death* @ this :lmao:

Well she can't steal what she doesn't know about :lol: && *death* @ this :lmao:

Yea Im glad I didnt tell her, but I prabably came close too, cause we were talkin bout Harry Potter (which makes perfect sense now).

And sis thats just a corner of the shade I had fo Tyler lol

Yea Im glad I didnt tell her, but I prabably came close too, cause we were talkin bout Harry Potter (which makes perfect sense now).

And sis thats just a corner of the shade I had fo Tyler lol

True. But she has mentioned the Hogwarts/HP bit before. I forget the episode, though. lol

Oh I have seen plenty shade for her around here and some of everywhere. :lol:

True. But she has mentioned the Hogwarts/HP bit before. I forget the episode, though. lol

Oh I have seen plenty shade for her around here and some of everywhere. :lol:

Yup THATS RIGHT LOL.

Woo you aint lied.

OH I probably should've told you & TOF that she did respond to me and let me know before hand that she was putting Janet in season 2 and she'd do her justice (cause she likes Janet).

Yup THATS RIGHT LOL.

Woo you aint lied.

OH I probably should've told you & TOF that she did respond to me and let me know before hand that she was putting Janet in season 2 and she'd do her justice (cause she likes Janet).

:lol:

Seriously :asham:

Good. More shine for the Goddess :clapping: :clapping:

Archived