The video proof that it WAS an accident

Twistedvelvet

There was a video I saw some years back where you can see that the bra strap snapped while she was strutting. I still think that the folks who said/believed Janet and JT meant to show her tit are the dumbest humans in this universe. It was a simple play off the words of his song. I'm kinda at the point to where I want Janet and JT to work together again.

There was a video I saw some years back where you can see that the bra strap snapped while she was strutting. I still think that the folks who said/believed Janet and JT meant to show her tit are the dumbest humans in this universe. It was a simple play off the words of his song. I'm kinda at the point to where I want Janet and JT to work together again.

Really? I would love to see that. Why arent these vids out there??? I kinda feel that if there was "proof" it wasnt an accident there would have been less hoopla. I would vomit if they worked together now :& ...she doesnt need that.

And it yes it is still annoying when people say it was planned because he said "ill have you naked...:rolleyes:

Really? I would love to see that. Why arent these vids out there??? I kinda feel that if there was "proof" it wasnt an accident there would have been less hoopla. I would vomit if they worked together now :& ...she doesnt need that.

And it yes it is still annoying when people say it was planned because he said "ill have you naked...:rolleyes:

I checked my YouTube favorites, but the person removed it. I would love for them to work together again. I think it would be a hot song.

It's been how many years now?! Ch...

I'm over it now & will continue to loathe Justin for the ass he is.

We are all over it, in fact personally i was never under it.

The point of this thread is not to go over it again, but to finally give proof that will allow the rest of the world to move on. This footage is everything, its what says it was an accident. It 'clears' janet in a sense. It would be foolish to let it pass by.

The point of this thread is not to go over it again, but to finally give proof that will allow the rest of the world to move on. This footage is everything, its what says it was an accident. It 'clears' janet in a sense. It would be foolish to let it pass by.

Didn't this: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/22/business/media/22FCC.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/02/cbs-janet-jackson-super-bowl-fine-appeals-court_n_1071704.html

practically do the same thing? :umm:

Umm if you didn't notice this proof is from '04 and it was aired on TV. Nothing changed then and it won't change now.

Sigh, ull just dont get the point.

This is not about rehashing. Its about clearing things up once and for all. Im actually trying to do a good thing. U do know there are people still today who believe it was planned. Do ur job as a fan and show the haters this video. Now sit down and stop moaning.

P.S henritta, then it disappearef never tp be seen again. The internet, youtube, twitter has power. More power than a dumb entertainment segment on tv shown once. Use it.

Sigh, ull just dont get the point. This is not about rehashing. Its about clearing things up once and for all. Im actually trying to do a good thing. U do know there are people still today who believe it was planned. Do ur job as a fan and show the haters this video. Now sit down and stop moaning.

P.S henritta, then it disappearef never tp be seen again. The internet, youtube, twitter has power. More power than a dumb entertainment segment on tv shown once. Use it.

Not everyone jsst some...i get what you was trying to do :thumbup:

Archived