How Proud of Janet are you?

Bailey

Last year she toured the world, more than she had in a decade or more, and she did it with grace, and she gave us the hits and kept them coming. Her dancers kept the show coming too, I am proud of Janet for staying the Icon she is, no matter what, she did HER and that's the shit. I believe Janet is underrated she does not get the credit she has coming, these fools out here would either have a "look" and no music, or music and no "look" she had the perfect package even signed the biggest recording deal in music history, yes damn Elvis, damn Michael, she had hits and the radio played her so much other "acts" said "well between Janet all the time we can't get spins" .......so GIVE IT UP :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I've always been proud of Janet, but I have been especially proud of her after the SB incident.

People complain and bitch about the lack of success and what Janet should have and could have did, but she has STILL released THREE albums, appeared in THREE films, and mounted TWO tours...in an industry that had basically blacklisted her. Say what you will, but that's hustle!!! lol Seriously, I'm very proud of her and I'm happy to see her continuing no matter what...she IS the baddest bitch in the game. :yep:

Hell if anything its better she's "lagging" on the next album rather than rush it out, and not deliver fully what she's capable of like I want her too. I mean yea we're all dying for new music, but quality makes it worth the wait, and thats all I want from her.

Im with the rest Im VERY proud, she's stuck to the high road all this time, she's working movies, touring & music (probably) and did well with it all. And this was almost the 1st tour with NO cancelations, and she's maintained the kickass 5 star reviews like she always has. And now with the Black Glama line & the Nutrisystem campaign for the hungry, thats just great= LEGEND

(sidenote: I love how when she said why she dont consider herself a legend yet is because she has alot more to do and she mentioned alot more to do charity wise.......and then she does the food for the hungry with Nutrisystem, I LOVE THIS WOMEN)

Hell if anything its better she's "lagging" on the next album rather than rush it out, and not deliver fully what she's capable of like I want her too. I mean yea we're all dying for new music, but quality makes it worth the wait, and thats all I want from her.

Im with the rest Im VERY proud, she's stuck to the high road all this time, she's working movies, touring & music (probably) and did well with it all. And this was almost the 1st tour with NO cancelations, and she's maintained the kickass 5 star reviews like she always has. And now with the Black Glama line & the Nutrisystem campaign for the hungry, thats just great= LEGEND

(sidenote: I love how when she said why she dont consider herself a legend yet is because she has alot more to do and she mentioned alot more to do charity wise.......and then she does the food for the hungry with Nutrisystem, I LOVE THIS WOMEN)

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: @ all of this!

Thank you. Janet has always took her time to come out. That coming out every 2 yrs shit she was doin was not cute nor was it in her or the publics best interest. I mean look at the results.

Archived