Which is MORE ICONIC?

janetDAYZ

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which is MORE ICONIC overall??

• VOGUE
    • RHYTHM NATION

Yes but Vogue was stolen from the "gurls" in the hood and therefore is another theft crime Madonna has yet to pay for, and you're right it was silly, very :filenails:

As if the 'Rhythm Nation' was all original and not 'stolen' if we are using that word from ROTC drill teams and black greek stepshows...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vogue and you will deal!

Elton1.gif

Says who? You? Not based on sales or chart positions and they were out close to the same time.

Its was a hard comparison anyway cause both were at the top of their game and both were changing the landscape of pop culture. I will leave this one as a tie.

"Vogue" was about being over the top glamerous to the point of being silly. Thats done a lot by everybody from Rihanna, to Beyonce, to katy Perry, to Britney Spears to Nicki Minaj.

Has Madonna hired you? :blink: You have been REACHING like a MUTHAFUKA for her lately.You dont even have an arm anymore you been reaching so much :mellow:

Especially KAty..she's been biting off of Gaga so much this era..its not even funny.

LOL exactly! I totally kii'd at the VMAs when Katy and Nicki came dressing like Gaga would and Gaga comes dressed as a man and makes K & N look like complete idiots :lmao:

1 just redone WAY more than the other. And 1 was a dance that already existed years before the song, while the other was innovative in putting military movements to a pop/R&B beat. Vogue is Iconic, RN is Legendary, timeless, and a force that never stopped slaying

Yassssssssssssss!

What KILLS Vogue in this whole comparisson is that straight male singers/dancers copied RN for their routines to both pop & R&B, hell even Steve Harvey. never saw a straight male entertainer do a full on routine voguing or vogue inspired :filenails:

Shocking. Vogue is a gay song.

People are acting like RN is miles ahead of Vogue. It's not like that at all.

The RN video is more iconic than the Vogue video. But "Vogue," the song, is much more popular.

Shocking. Vogue is a gay song.

People are acting like RN is miles ahead of Vogue. It's not like that at all.

The RN video is more iconic than the Vogue video. But "Vogue," the song, is much more popular.

RN IS miles ahead of Vogue...they are pretty much equal in terms of popularity as well. :coffee:

Exactly!!!! :coffee:

and then the bitch let the White gays think she invented it, I wish all the muthafuckas she stole shit from would stand up and be like Lady GaGa is pay back bitch it's not reductive it's retribution trick....and den da Blond bitch riding horses and shit, so when Janet spotted back in da day wit JD in a jockey outfit, Perez gone say Madonna much :blink: I was like hold up did da bitch invent horses too? :unsure: last I checked Janet had animals when Madonna was selling donuts :filenails:

Archived