So..lets be honest here.. What is the absolute WORST Song you think

janetDAYZ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greatest EX, I REALLY dont like that song, nothing about is great-good to me, almost NOTHING about it, and I try to find something about almost every Janet song to love/like....not so much that one (hell I've heard it dozens of times but I HONESTLY forget how it goes)

& I CANT wit the JJ&DS shade, hell I Honestly love those albums more than Discipline (and about as much as I like 20 Y.O.), so I cant shade em

i love dream street and janet jackson...and her discography wouldnt be complete with those Gems ...

China love :&

warmth

someone to call my lover

and velvet rope the song...i have tried to like it but i just cant

and lately i just cant stand Nothing ..i dont know..something about the songs production and not how she sings it

i love dream street and janet jackson...and her discography wouldnt be complete with those Gems ...

China love :&

warmth

someone to call my lover

and velvet rope the song...i have tried to like it but i just cant

and lately i just cant stand Nothing ..i dont know..something about the songs production and not how she sings it

:mellow::blink::wacko::angry::flipoff:

Yew LIVE to shade the first two albums don't yew? :asham:

& I CANT wit the JJ&DS shade,

This shade.

:lmao: :lmao: I DO.NOT try to shade those albums the public already did that by not purchasing them :umm: but fa real..I was just listening to both albums in full (which I never did) last week..and I have a whole new appreciation now..I really underrated DS for so many years.

you gotta admit CHina love is just horrid...i ask myself what was janet thinking....

velvet rope the song...i dont know i just dont like it....is it so hard to understand ..the album is not even in my t0p 5 favorite janet albums

That is really gonna rattle folks :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you gotta admit CHina love is just horrid...i ask myself what was janet thinking....

velvet rope the song...i dont know i just dont like it....is it so hard to understand ..the album is not even in my t0p 5 favorite janet albums

*puts you on ignore*

tumblr_lso4ek4H9J1qlrzy2.gif

tumblr_lso4ek4H9J1qlrzy2.gif

Archived