So..lets be honest here.. What is the absolute WORST Song you think

janetDAYZ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nightmare on Elm Street and Damita NO before The Legendary Rope(to Heaven)???? I can't with you. At.ALL.

dream street is a fun bubble gum pop album that i can listen to for days and not get tired of...

Damita Your fav can never Jo ...is a sold R&B cut that flows beautifully from start to finish

dream street is a fun bubble gum pop album that i can listen to for days and not get tired of...

Damita Your fav can never Jo ...is a sold R&B cut that flows beautifully from start to finish

The depth, artistry, creativity, tackled subjects and lessons, and the passion in her voice in every song of The Legendary Rope send both of your faves into total oblivion. Everything about that album is immaculate divinity.

omg YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Curtains!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Me Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg i4got that Janet created "work" i deleted that shit within the first 30seconds

Harsh :umm::lmao: I dislike some of Janet's songs but I would never delete them

JALW. I remember exactly where I was the first time I heard it and the reaction I had. It was the first time I'd ever felt underwhelmed by a Janet lead single, and I knew then and there it wasn't a hit. Everything about it just irks me, and the fact that Dallas Austin was behind it really threw me. Two of my favs cooking up hot garbage. I was bitter.

JALW. I remember exactly where I was the first time I heard it and the reaction I had. It was the first time I'd ever felt underwhelmed by a Janet lead single, and I knew then and there it wasn't a hit. Everything about it just irks me, and the fact that Dallas Austin was behind it really threw me. Two of my favs cooking up hot garbage. I was bitter.

One of her best songs of the 2000s :wub:

Archived