WHY would you do this?

bu.

lol u dont want em too clingy

hell no lol. Joe aka Isac recently turned 21 on the 17th and now that boy trying to go everywhere with me even if its to another friend's house or something. By the way that's Rafiel in my siggy. He, Joe, and I all hang out from time to time.

What was this thread about,again? ..Im sorry got distracted by Joe's typical "I think he likes me but I dont want him but I really do but dont want yall to know"..silly jr high shenanigans .. :yawn:

No believe me...I really don't want him. :lol: I would go into a story about how the 3 of us played King's Cup and Raf wanted Me and Joe to kiss but i'll leave it alone for now :filenails:

hell no lol. Joe aka Isac recently turned 21 on the 17th and now that boy trying to go everywhere with me even if its to another friend's house or something. By the way that's Rafiel in my siggy. He, Joe, and I all hang out from time to time.

No believe me...I really don't want him. :lol: I would go into a story about how the 3 of us played King's Cup and Raf wanted Me and Joe to kiss but i'll leave it alone for now :filenails:

You might as well because its not like any of your stories end with you getting any ... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived