Official Superbowl XLVI Thread (Madonna Performance on PAGE 7)

EphraimAdamz

Superbowl XLVI  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Superbowl?

• Giants
    • Patriots
    • I'm only watching to see if Madonna tries to upstage Janet
    • I'm only here for the commercials/ads/trailers
    • I'm not watching at all

My thing is..she cant possibly be saying she hasnt at least seen a screen shot of it. It was even hard to avoid the playback footage of those few seconds the way the news kept playing it...it just doesnt seem likely..I dunno.

Maybe Madonna is not as interested in Janet as much as you all may like to think. And Vice Versa for Janet. Janet has never even appeared fussed about Madonna once to me except for the shade in the 93' interview

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Madonna is not as interested in Janet as much as you all may like to think. And Vice Versa for Janet. Janet has never even appeared fussed about Madonna once to me except for the shade in the 93' interview

Madonna kept tabs on Janet's career for years because she was pressed...hence, the stories from Jermaine about Madonna shading the hell out of Janet to Mike, when they went out back in 90/91. Which is the reason Janet began reading Madge to filth in interviews from the "janet." era (along with the fact that Madge was also saying a few not so nice things about Mike in interviews around that time too).

This seems to be Madge's MO...claiming not to keep tabs on her competition, dissing them in interviews, and them claiming that she "doesn't know anyone (said artist) knows" if that artist responds to her BS. :rolleyes:

You dont have to be a fan of Janet to have seen all the HOOPLA surrounding it..is my point. :lol: IT WAS PLASTERED ALL OVER THE PLACE..you couldnt get away from it. Now if Madonna has not seen ANYTHING at all..it would be because she's trying her damndest to avoid it at all cost. I think Madonna means she didnt see it actually play out because she didnt watch the performance but im sure she's seen the pic at least.

Archived