Official Superbowl XLVI Thread (Madonna Performance on PAGE 7)

EphraimAdamz

Superbowl XLVI  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Superbowl?

• Giants
    • Patriots
    • I'm only watching to see if Madonna tries to upstage Janet
    • I'm only here for the commercials/ads/trailers
    • I'm not watching at all

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RATINGS ROUNDUP: Madonna’s halftime show earned a 48.1/72 share, which was more than the game itself, up 1% over last year’s Black Eyed Peas performance. NBC’s heavily hyped The Voice, benefiting from an earlier start time—10:15 to 10:39 p.m. last year for Fox’s Glee--scored a 19.4/33 share, up 27% for the same Super Bowl follow-up from 2011, though below the last time a reality series debuted after the big game, CBS’ Undercover Boss (22.5/36 share). The Voice was up, of course, a whopping 159% from its season premiere last year, when it was a sleeper hit on NBC's summer schedule. (2/6p)

duh !! every year viewership goes higher than the previous year...check the record books

Viewership went down from last year yet Madonna still has not only the highest rated halftime show but highest VIEWERSHIP OF ALL TIME.

L-U-V :yahoo::cheer:

Y-O-U :excited::dance::cheer:

My family gave two shits of a fuck! I'm sitting there about to watch the halftime start...soon as Madonna comes out..they put the shit on mute and literally started playing BINGO. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm like am I the only one interested? :blink: I had to grab the remote and kinda turn the volume up just enough so I could hear it and so they could hear my uncle call out the bingo numbers.. :lol: Then my grandmother brought up the whole thing of Madonna shading Janet.. :asham:

I was appalled at their behavior :umm:

:lmao:

I'm not gonna lie. My sister wasn't interested either. She watched for a couple of seconds, and pulled up her laptop to start working on creating a resume :mellow:

I heard absolutely nobody at work talking about it. Well 2 girls who said they didn't care for the game and that half-time was not even good

people have such varied tastes in music how in the world can you have 100 million people watch one performer and all be on the same page? I hear the half time sucked all the time even when it didn't it did not get rave reviews, I did hear Prince was good but he's a real performer and artist

Archived