Lil' Kim Calls On Dr. Dre & 50 Cent For New Album

TwistedElegance™

You seem to hate a lot of artist and is often the Debbie Downer/Negative Nancy of every potentially positive thread. Here Kim is trying to reclaim her fame, and here you are with your immature foolishness. This is exactly why the Black community can't get ahead now. Crabs in a bucket much?

If that fantasy world is full of high self esteem, I'm gonna need a 30 year-fixed mortgage. :coffee:

Why are you singling out Game? Everyone is a rotten bitch to artists they don't like. And it has nothing to do with being black either... every single gay diva message board is like this.

Why are you singling out Game? Everyone is a rotten bitch to artists they don't like. And it has nothing to do with being black either... every single gay diva message board is like this.

I'm not. I just want Game to feel like shit. -_- This rant will ultimately lead to nowhere and is utmost pointless. -_-

You seem to hate a lot of artist and is often the Debbie Downer/Negative Nancy of every potentially positive thread. Here Kim is trying to reclaim her fame, and here you are with your immature foolishness. This is exactly why the Black community can't get ahead now. Crabs in a bucket much?

If that fantasy world is full of high self esteem, I'm gonna need a 30 year-fixed mortgage. :coffee:

Oh? I see.. You clearly only read my negative posts but when i post something positive it's ignored.. I know how Obama feels during his election and term as President or any polititian for that matter..

I don't live in a fantasy world... It's reality based on hard facts and how I think/know the public will react... Sorry if you cant handle the truth.. It has nothing to do with my self-image..

Oh? I see.. You clearly only read my negative posts but when i post something positive it's ignored.. I know how Obama feels during his election and term as President or any polititian for that matter..

I don't live in a fantasy world... It's reality based on hard facts and how I think/know the public will react... Sorry if you cant handle the truth.. It has nothing to do with my self-image..

Bitch, don't ever compare yourself to Obama. You aren't even a moderator. Chile please.

You reality always come with misinformed information and isn't ever fact checked. I've never known you to be the conveyor of public opinion. :fart: