Lil' Kim Calls On Dr. Dre & 50 Cent For New Album

TwistedElegance™

Lil’ Kim called into Funkmaster Flex yesterday to talk about working on music with 50 Cent. “That’s my baby,” she said of her “Magic Stick” collaborator. “This time around, it’s not gonna be just one song. It’s gonna be a whole movie behind it, so I’m excited about this project with 50. It’s gonna be crazy.”

She also revealed that she’s been in the studio with Dr. Dre for her next album and addresses some scandalous photos.

http://www.rap-up.com/2010/12/23/lil-kim-calls-on-50-cent-dr-dre-for-new-music/#more-69078

I've been dying for a Lil' Kim/Dre collaboration. 50 I can do without, but 'Magic Stick' was pretty hot.

if hate = truth than how is that based of self-esteem? it's not like i'm making shit up :coffee:

if u have an issue with the truth... than don't read it... live in your fantasy world.. the same one Lil Kim lives in

You seem to hate a lot of artist and is often the Debbie Downer/Negative Nancy of every potentially positive thread. Here Kim is trying to reclaim her fame, and here you are with your immature foolishness. This is exactly why the Black community can't get ahead now. Crabs in a bucket much?

If that fantasy world is full of high self esteem, I'm gonna need a 30 year-fixed mortgage. :coffee: