Do You believe in psychics?

Bailey

Its hard for the average person to believe in something thats "out of touch" with reality but if you believe in the supernatural then you have to believe real psychics exist. And I do believe in the supernatural because I've experienced that world MYSELF.

I agree

Some stuff happened to me that still makes me cringe :unsure:

well my mom went to one, and she told her about the family, that I was gay, and that I would have to repeat something but after that i would be fine, that a White man is supposed to come into my life and he will be a help but will be jealous of me....my mom says "well they've all been White" >_< I guess she recorded the psychic so I wanna hear it, but it's on cassette Im like how did she manage that? Anyway I still have not heard the tape it kinda weirds me out, she told my mom she was having a grand kid soon I was like :rolleyes:

I agree

Some stuff happened to me that still makes me cringe :unsure:

I wouldnt even begin to share things thats been goin on with me the last 3 years because the board wouldnt believe me anyway nor have I shared it with family and friends ONLY my mother and a close friend. THATS IT! I use to be one who was skeptical but my experiences have completely washed that away. SHIT IT REAL OUT HERE. Folks need to wake up.

I wouldnt even begin to share things thats been goin on with me the last 3 years because the board wouldnt believe me anyway nor have I shared it with family and friends ONLY my mother and a close friend. THATS IT! I use to be one who was skeptical but my experiences have completely washed that away. SHIT IT REAL OUT HERE. Folks need to wake up.

my mom lights certain color candles and place them in the house to let them burn until they burn out, I asked what the colors mean and she wouldn't tell me she and my aunt are big into this stuff, and it just weirds me out, right now we have a red candle just burning, before it was a yellow one, we had about two yellow ones in a row, and they burned sage in the house, I know what that means though it's to ward off evil

I havent been bothered lately but when I was younger it was bad

my mom lights certain color candles and place them in the house to let them burn until they burn out, I asked what the colors mean and she wouldn't tell me she and my aunt are big into this stuff, and it just weirds me out, right now we have a red candle just burning, before it was a yellow one, we had about two yellow ones in a row, and they burned sage in the house, I know what that means though it's to ward off evil

You are so bright!

Im glad it didnt happen when I was younger..I dont think i would have been able to make it thru. I was scared of Freddy Kruger much less some supernatural shit happening. I would have been NO GOOD. :lol:

It was to the point where I never wanted to stay @ my grandmothers house

Archived