TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't even make sense. How is he able to kiss the casket, but can't reach his daughter ????

Just like kidfresh said UNLESS Bobbi K made it known she didnt want to deal with her father because Im thinking why else would there be a strict rule of him not being able to embrace his own flesh n blood.

Something I remember hearing/reading...I don't think there were pics taken of her there, but I do remember it being reported.

I dont think so. Janet doesnt seem like a funeral person to me. She didnt even attend Aaliyahs funeral and she was closer to her than she was Lefteye so I would have a hard time believing that.

I dont think so. Janet doesnt seem like a funeral person to me. She didnt even attend Aaliyahs funeral and she was closer to her than she was Lefteye so I would have a hard time believing that.

Janet was touring when Aaliyah passed.

Here it is:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1453735/thousands-gather-left-eye-funeral.jhtml

I knew I remember reading she was there.

R. Kelly's performance >>> the rest. A truly moving performance.

Alicia sounded a MESS. Should've just stayed at home with all that wailing. Ch...

R.I.P. Whitney. :tear:

I think she was just there to be seen. You could tell by that fake sniffle.

No one jumped to conclusions sweet heart, and why is every post you make filled with profanity? I'm saying her family was in charge of the funeral and what took place, and if he was treated a certain way and the family did nothing about it, maybe there was a reason that shouldn't require any drawing of conclusions it simply common sense.

Because for someone to say that those kids had no connection with Whitney is extremely stupid and totally ignorant. They are BOBBI Kristina's BLOOD BROTHERS and Whitney was their stepmother.

Yea I read 1 of Left Eyes post death bio's and Janet was listed as 1 of the celebs to attend the funeral (with JD, who was EXTREMELY Close with TLC). And I would think Left Eye & Janet maybe had more encounters than Janet did with Aaliyah, like I know she was close with T-Boz at a certain time in the late 90's.

Archived