TMZ Reporting that Whitney Died

Utopia

Um they did everything to make her family comfortable too, just because Whitney helped raise them dont mean Cissy or any other Houstons had anything to do with them. Cissy HATES Bobby, and always has, and she probably dont exactly hate the kids but my guess is she didnt really care about them in the planning of her daughters funeral.

well theres that issue..Im just saying people acting like Bobby should have been welcome with open arms and all his kids and everything else, and I don't see that. Some of those kids he had while married to Whitney, and ya'll don't think Whitney might have been a tad pissed? I don't know any Black female that's married to a man that has that man go off and have several kids by other women and I'm cool I'm cool, they can come over and I will be by his side. Even if Whitney did, can you blame her family for saying damn that?

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it goes back to what the media reported.....why would he show up "rolling 9 deep" instead of bringing family only? and yes he did leave on his own because he didn't want to cause a scene. I think someone in charge of putting this together should have had words with Bobby ahead of time, if his daughter with Whitney had problems with him he should have known that BEFORE he came, if he was limited to who he was bringing, he should have known that BEFORE showing up, that's all I'm saying

There is always some type of drama at most funerals or weddings.. I'm glad non of that happened at my grandmother's funeral last month. Me and drama don't get along...

I think it was a sitting issue.. There probably wasn't a lot of room for everyone so instead of causing a scene, Bobby left..

I get that and God bless him for not causing a scene, but what I don't get is that's Bobby Brown, we all know him we all know he coming, so the obvious should have been, Bobby, your daughter feels this way so you need to be aware if you're not already, Bobby the family is pissed with you so you might wanna keep your presence low key. Instead he shows up with 9 deep? Come on ya'll damn...

There is always some type of drama at most funerals or weddings.. I'm glad non of that happened at my grandmother's funeral last month. Me and drama don't get along...

it is, my grandmother passed two summers ago and she had a lot of kids, and trust and believe there was drama arguing and whatever else, it's because of that guilt, you didn't make that peace and make it right when that person was alive so now you acting a damn fool cause you got feelings, trust me I know my family is full of ghetto people. :filenails:

well theres that issue..Im just saying people acting like Bobby should have been welcome with open arms and all his kids and everything else, and I don't see that. Some of those kids he had while married to Whitney, and ya'll don't think Whitney might have been a tad pissed? I don't know any Black female that's married to a man that has that man go off and have several kids by other women and I'm cool I'm cool, they can come over and I will be by his side. Even if Whitney did, can you blame her family for saying damn that?

Whitney's spoken about being a stepmom before (infact even in the Wendy & Whitney infamous interview),Whitney said his kids are their kids, and from whats she's said and whats been shown, Whitney always accepted and took care of the kids. How she felt about the babymama's and how the kids got here, she's said theres been drama but they all try to put that aside for the kids. So yes Im saying I think Whitney was that type of black women because its what she presented herself to be. And I do blame the fam for doing that because it was creating drama where it didnt need to be.

it is, my grandmother passed two summers ago and she had a lot of kids, and trust and believe there was drama arguing and whatever else, it's because of that guilt, you didn't make that peace and make it right when that person was alive so now you acting a damn fool cause you got feelings, trust me I know my family is full of ghetto people. :filenails:

My grandmother only had one child (my father) and he passed away in 2000..Now my other grandmother is still living and she now has 7 kids (one of my aunts passed away). I just hope they don't show out..

My grandmother only had one child (my father) and he passed away in 2000..Now my other grandmother is still living and she now has 7 kids (one of my aunts passed away). I just hope they don't show out..

I hope so too, my grandmother was an only child so she never wanted to be alone, so she had 13 children...and trust they don't all speak to one another, they fight, and sometimes are down right mean to one another, when granny passed it was all about who could have done this or that when they felt guilt because they were not around to make sure this or that was done.

I think too that what Whitney's family felt and what Whitney felt herself were obviously different, her family was pissed and blame Bobby for whatever, but as for the funeral they should have set that aside, that kinda drama takes away from what was a beautiful service but ya'll know Black families we don't give a damn if it's Jesus's birthday you gone hear what I think about you. :filenails:

I love it how people here love to jump to conclusions without knowing what the fuck you are talking about. Whitney herself said that Bobbi's kids are her own. Kids dont give a fuck who is blood and who isn't. It was unfair what they did to Bobbi and his kids.

No one jumped to conclusions sweet heart, and why is every post you make filled with profanity? I'm saying her family was in charge of the funeral and what took place, and if he was treated a certain way and the family did nothing about it, maybe there was a reason that shouldn't require any drawing of conclusions it simply common sense.

I love it how people here love to jump to conclusions without knowing what the fuck you are talking about. Whitney herself said that Bobbi's kids are her own. Kids dont give a fuck who is blood and who isn't. It was unfair what they did to Bobbi and his kids.

and I counted himself and his other kids that's 5 people, how many did he show up with? Was he rolling 9 deep cause that's like twice the number he should have been bringing, himself and his kids that's about it

I'm no Bobby Brown stan (who is?), but he's really getting treated unfairly. He came with his kids, to support his daughter, and it sounds like security was being disrespectful. He did not have 7, 9 12 people with him like it's being reported. It could have been handled much better. If he did have too many people, they could have moved to another row, or be allowed to sit with choir. It's not like he had assistants, stylist, strippers etc.

This. Did you all hear what Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson said on the matter? Thing is, Bobby has been nothing but respectful. Also, they also said that neither Bobbi-Kris nor Cissy knew of the situation, so they didn't kick him out. It was security.

Tell it, Jodi. :yep:

No don't tell it Jodi, something is off, you mean to tell me Bobby Brown who we all expect to show comes and for whatever reason is being treated by security like he don't belong? Where did that come from and why? She saying folks jumping to conclusions Im asking questions more than anything.

No don't tell it Jodi, something is off, you mean to tell me Bobby Brown who we all expect to show comes and for whatever reason is being treated by security like he don't belong? Where did that come from and why? She saying folks jumping to conclusions Im asking questions more than anything.

People will always blame Bobby "the Bad Boy" in her life for the things that happened to Whitney. I bet the security is that way. I'll bet almost anything. He may have escalated some of it, but it's known that some of her habits she took on for herself. That's apparent. And this is coming from me, who is a Whitney stan. I'm actually done with people blaming Bobby for it all. Especially at the expense of Bobbi-Kris and her stepchildren. Like it or not, Bobby needs to be in Bobbi-Kris's life(assuming he is the father he needs to be) and the stepchildren need to be with Bobbi-Kris as well. Their SISTER.

People will always blame Bobby "the Bad Boy" in her life for the things that happened to Whitney. I bet the security is that way. I'll bet almost anything. He may have escalated some of it, but it's known that some of her habits she took on for herself. That's apparent. And this is coming from me, who is a Whitney stan. I'm actually done with people blaming Bobby for it all. Especially at the expense of Bobbi-Kris and her stepchildren. Like it or not, Bobby needs to be in Bobbi-Kris's life(assuming he is the father figure he needs to be) and the stepchildren need to be with Bobbi-Kris as well. Their SISTER.

She is grown isnt she? Who would be keeping him/her siblings out of her life but herself?

She is grown isnt she? Who would be keeping him/her siblings out of her life but herself?

She didn't know they kicked him/them out until probably after. Cissy, either. Also as I've heard, he/they have flown out to see her and be with her since the passing and she hasn't shown protest. Unless you or someone else can prove otherwise. As I've heard, they are indeed on good terms. At least for this situation.

People will always blame Bobby "the Bad Boy" in her life for the things that happened to Whitney. I bet the security is that way. I'll bet almost anything. He may have escalated some of it, but it's known that some of her habits she took on for herself. That's apparent. And this is coming from me, who is a Whitney stan. I'm actually done with people blaming Bobby for it all. Especially at the expense of Bobbi-Kris and her stepchildren. Like it or not, Bobby needs to be in Bobbi-Kris's life(assuming he is the father he needs to be) and the stepchildren need to be with Bobbi-Kris as well. Their SISTER.

Ima leave it on this he should have been seated at the funeral, even if he had more than himself and the stepchildren (within reason) BUT something happen that made it so he had to leave, you can't tell me in planning her funeral it did not occur to someone.....Oh Bobby, um yea so how will we address this? I think her family decided screw him and just because she accepted his babies outside of their marriage did not mean her family did, they probably objected to a lot of things Whitney was doing with Bobby as not in her best interests, but I dont wanna draw conclusions :rolleyes:

Ima leave it on this he should have been seated at the funeral, even if he had more than himself and the stepchildren (within reason) BUT something happen that made it so he had to leave, you can't tell me in planning her funeral it did not occur to someone.....Oh Bobby, um yea so how will we address this? I think her family decided screw him and just because she accepted his babies outside of their marriage did not mean her family did, they probably objected to a lot of things Whitney was doing with Bobby as not in her best interests, but I dont wanna draw conclusions :rolleyes:

Those who have commented on Bobby's presence have said he was nothing but nice and respectful. He had a bit of an attitude, but that was because those were Whitney's stepchildren after all and they deserve to see her, too. If anything, I would say it was the church itself or the family there who only look at the situation from what they hear. Not from the inside out. But again, he and the kids should have been there. I hope he still keeps close to BK even despite this.

He should have been there, but for him to bring kids that were not Whitney and his was a bit much, Bobby as the father of their child had a right to pay his respects, in a tasteful manner, don't bring anyone else but you, they don't have a connection to Whitney and your connection now is she was the mother of your daughter that's it, no need to bring a soul but yo self. :filenails:

Urm, how do you know ? :mellow:

Um they did everything to make her family comfortable too, just because Whitney helped raise them dont mean Cissy or any other Houstons had anything to do with them. Cissy HATES Bobby, and always has, and she probably dont exactly hate the kids but my guess is she didnt really care about them in the planning of her daughters funeral.

Regardless of who hates Bobby, he is the father of Whitney daughter and nobody should come between that. No one here knows or understands the relationship between bobby and his daughter. I think Whitneys death has shown that there was just too much of a blame game on Bobby

Archived