I really can't with some people on my Facebook

Pez

LOL She's private....I have to think about this, but then I think of Whitney's words. "If I was like back in the day in North, I'd meet chu, I'd meet chu outside...but I'm a lady, and I have class! :filenails:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, follow Nippy's advice on this one. lol Just let it go...she looks a fool for posting that and she will realize it one way or the other.

What you're dealing with here is a moron. And as you can see, a moron struggles to make sense of even the most basic forms of logic. It is not Whitney Houston's fault that mainstream media didn't make a spectacle over the death of a non-mainstream musician. This is a perfect example of why songwriting and depth aren't the be all and end all of artistry. I've been dealing with similar variations of fuckery at work. "I'm so sick of hearing about Whitney Houston. People get hit by cars and die everyday, do we go on and on about them!?" Well no, dipshit, we don't. Because those people aren't sitting in our CD collection, and those people weren't an integral part of the pop landscape, and those people didn't soundtrack our upbringing. Now fuck off back to your desk, you're annoying.

What you're dealing with here is a moron. And as you can see, a moron struggles to make sense of even the most basic forms of logic. It is not Whitney Houston's fault that mainstream media didn't make a spectacle over the death of a non-mainstream musician. This is a perfect example of why songwriting and depth aren't the be all and end all of artistry. I've been dealing with similar variations of fuckery at work. "I'm so sick of hearing about Whitney Houston. People get hit by cars and die everyday, do we go on and on about them!?" Well no, dipshit, we don't. Because those people aren't sitting in our CD collection, and those people weren't an integral part of the pop landscape, and those people didn't soundtrack our upbringing. Now fuck off back to your desk, you're annoying.

I got that when Michael died. Someone said to me 'Oh Abu aren't you sick of hearing about Michael? Every single day'. I went OFF <_<.

YAAAASSS TE GO OFF! :lmao:

And the person who made that poster left off a few crucial points for Whitney. :coffee:

when is you next holiday coming boo? :unsure:

With all due respect to Tomas, I've never heard of him.

Whoever is upset over someone's death getting too much coverage, always has the option of turning off the television or radio. Whitney is a mainstream artist and legend, the media will cover it and there's nothing he or she can do about it!

I did some research on this guy.

So basically he pioneered "black metal."

It was only somewhat popular in Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, and Finland).

According th wikipedia:

"Black metal has often been met with hostility from mainstream culture, mainly due to the misanthropic and anti-Christian standpoint of many artists. Moreover, several of the genre's pioneers have been linked with church burnings and murder. For these reasons and others, black metal is usually seen as an underground form of music. Additionally some have been linked to neo-Nazism, however most black metal fans and most prominent black metal musicians reject Nazi ideology and oppose its influence on the black metal subculture."

I mean Thomas probably did something different, but any person in his right mind new his material would not be universally accepted.

IKR - I'm like, WHO?? I've never even heard of Bathory :umm: And 'Viking Metal'... WTF is that anyway??

It's pretty scary...it talks a lot about Satanism, Paganism, anti-Christianity, etc...and you should look at some of the album covers.

I read that and it's like...of course Whitney will be more admired.

Archived