Anybody watching Celebrity Apprentice?

Jodienda76

I have lost ALL respect for Lisa Lampanelli...She is the biggest piece of ghetto and trailor trash all rolled up in her fat wrinkled ass.

She did an interview with Howard Stern, and she said she could give a fuck about her charity because those "fags are gonna die anyway"...She's doing for recognition. What a cunt.

Then she has been nothing but a cunt on CA...I hated how she treated Lou...He should have thrown her ass through the wall...Then picked her up and slammed her on on the pavement.

I have lost ALL respect for Lisa Lampanelli...She is the biggest piece of ghetto and trailor trash all rolled up in her fat wrinkled ass.

She did an interview with Howard Stern, and she said she could give a fuck about her charity because those "fags are gonna die anyway"...She's doing for recognition. What a cunt.

Then she has been nothing but a cunt on CA...I hated how she treated Lou...He should have thrown her ass through the wall...Then picked her up and slammed her on on the pavement.

whoa pumped da breaks, Lisa love the gays, and they love her. She may gave told a bad joke in poor tastes. Is this season even worth seeing?

I don't want to watch it then, because I love her.

I wish I wouldn't have watched this at all...I used to adore her...But I will never see her the same way again. She is the "queen of mean"...And that's fine...But she can't take it when it's given back to her. She totally used the "I'm a woman card"...It was sickening...She is so self centered.

Lou deserved to go episodes ago. The one I can't stand is Aubrey's fake ass. I'm just waiting for her to lose and get fired.

I can't stand that fucking "me" bitch!! Ugh! I agree...Lou and Dayana should have gone a looooong assed time ago...But Lisa was completely wrong for what she said.

I'm really hoping Clay wins. I was never a big fan, but he's really smart and funny. He said something about Aubrey coming out of her mom's cooch, that had me rolling.

Jodie,

If you thought the gay comment was bad, wait until you see the story about her calling the Ms. Universe a spic, and saying how she'll be knocked up soon. Truly nasty trashy chick. :filenails:

I must admit I was disappointed in seeing Aubrey and Aresenio make up becuz Aresenio was goin INNNNNN on dat bitch last week! :lol: I dont care for Aubrey's self-absorbed ass either.

He went to work on that horrible dye job she has. :lmao: I collapsed when he said "Oh she's a teacher now" (or something in that nature). Lisa only got mad about him calling Aubrey a bitch because she just witnessed him having the highlight moment of the entire season while she struggled so hard to get it with her wack jokes and weak reads. -_-

I'm sorry, but Aubrey be having me ki'ing.

Aubrey: (to Arsenio) Maybe you can be the one who walked away from the industry. :lmao: :lmao:

YAS!!!!

that bitch has been hanging around the gerls because she knows how to throw some shade. i love it.

Archived